Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Hasbro: Marvel Rising Secret Warriors

Hasbro: Marvel Rising Secret Warriors

Marvel Rising Secret Warriors poster.jpgMarvel Risining Target 11 inch figures.jpg

Hasbro is release figures to go with the new Marvel Rising Secret Warriors but instead of doing them in 7 inch Megotype to match the 8 inch size Mego they are instead releasing them in 11 inch style to be teenagers to Barbie size figures. Huge mistake. This is a pass for me.

So this puts the stop on Mego to release Marvel style Megos from what it looks like. It is a shame that Hasbro could not see the possibility that by doing this in 7 inch "Mego-Like" style that would have had a chance to offer cloth-type action figures that both boys & girls could play together with have to deal with boys playing with "Barbie's".
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Images
    Because Hasbro/Marvel does not give a ****....

Images
    Holy crap. How late to the DC Superhero Girls party could they be?

Maybe they think because Matty's dropped this look, it left them an opening.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Marvel Rising Secret Warriors poster.jpgMarvel Risining Target 11 inch figures.jpg

Hasbro is release figures to go with the new Marvel Rising Secret Warriors but instead of doing them in 7 inch Megotype to match the 8 inch size Mego they are instead releasing them in 11 inch style to be teenagers to Barbie size figures. Huge mistake. This is a pass for me.

So this puts the stop on Mego to release Marvel style Megos from what it looks like. It is a shame that Hasbro could not see the possibility that by doing this in 7 inch "Mego-Like" style that would have had a chance to offer cloth-type action figures that both boys & girls could play together with have to deal with boys playing with "Barbie's".
    How does it "put a stop" on Mego? They had no Marvel rights to begin with, and this is a 11 inch fashion doll line. The way scales are farmed out now, 8 inch scale is still in limbo and more than likely still strangled by Hasbro's price point demands.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    This line isn't marketed to us guys. It's trying to hit the girls that the cartoon movie is aimed at. Why do they care about matching Mego? No kids know that format.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Reminds me of the DC Superhero Girls, which seemed to be a success but I can't quite figure out if it's continuing or not...
    The show is being revamped, and the toys have been on clearance in a lot of places.
    But then I've see a few new ones pop up, looking like the original design that the revamped show is replacing.
    So confusing.