Thread: Mego Dracula Lugosi

Mego Dracula Lugosi

Hey guys. Looking to buy two Draculas from the new Mego line. They are never available on the Target website and I'm in Canada so I can't visit the stores too easily.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWho View Post
    Hey guys. Looking to buy two Draculas from the new Mego line. They are never available on the Target website and I'm in Canada so I can't visit the stores too easily.
    I would check EBAY mate.

Saw a few dozen Dracula for sale.

Cheers

Corny
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWho View Post
    Sorry, I can't help with Dracula.
    But if you're in Canada and you want an Action Jackson, I'm giving one away!

Enter here:

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...-MEGO-GIVEAWAY

I was trying to avoid buying them on eBay because of the price hike, but I might have to go that route. P.S. I will settle for one Drac.

Have you tried Amazon? might be a little cheaper then ebay.

Images
    If you don't mind paying the cost of the figures and the shipping, I don't mind picking them up and mailing them to you.

I have a three Target stores that I check pretty regularly. The last two or three Draculas that I saw had messed up face paint, though. And since they've now been on the shelves for a while, a lot of the cards have bent up corners. If you plan to open them, the condition of the cards won't matter. I'll be near the Target I visit least often this afternoon. I can check to see if they have one with a good paint job if you still need the figures.
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

They've been on the website all weekend. Still in need?

I ordered them from Target! I appreciate all the help!