Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pay It Forward: CANADA MEGO GIVEAWAY

Not long ago, Legend of Link shared "...I have made many close, dear friends because of this forum and mostly, because of Mego. To Mego, I am eternally grateful that I was able to experience the magic of this toy line. Without it, I wouldn't not be as creative as I am, nor as passionate with toys..."
    http://megomuseum.com/community/show...ego-Experience

Brian's words: "...the Internet turned something that was pretty solitary to an incredible sense of community. The people I've met through the Museum forums are some of the highest quality human beings I've ever encountered. Whether I need a part, computer advice or somebody to tape a show for me, the Museum forums have become a real part of my daily life."
    https://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1...rticleID=31053

The Mego Jumpsuit Action Jackson figure came quickly to my home. Mary Canary reached out on Tuesday, and he arrived on Thursday. I can't quite share my best-found words of gratitude. I posted the 2 quotes to help. I'm still excited; I feel humbled to have won the figure that has been an important artifact since 1971; happy to be part of the Mego community, and especially the Megomuseum community. My friends see my ongoing enthusiasm; my Best Friend said it's "contagious". May I share here that the 'fun' of collecting Megos is something truly magical. Thanks so much, Mary Canary.
    Last edited by comicmike; Sep 23, '18 at 5:27 PM.

Hey, I was happy to do it! And who knows, if I can get to Buffalo when wave 2 is actually in stock, maybe I'll do it again. I wonder... which 8 incher from wave 2 is going to be the most desirable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    Hey, I was happy to do it! And who knows, if I can get to Buffalo when wave 2 is actually in stock, maybe I'll do it again. I wonder... which 8 incher from wave 2 is going to be the most desirable?
    Frankenstein or Bewitched, would be my guess.