X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Strange picture from my phone...

I have no idea how this picture was taken. Okay, you may think I'm strange, but I keep my cameras covered. Covered with blue tape. I will post a picture of what my phone takes when the camera is covered. I took a picture of the new Unicorn cereal at Target to show my daughter. When I went to send the picture, this picture was taken since the cereal picture. I went from Target to the bus and noticed this picture. Since I took the cereal picture and immediately covered the camera, there is no way I took the picture. Does anybody have a clue as to what it might be? I have no flash on my phone, just the camera.

• LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

This is what a picture of the tape looks like. So an accidental picture would look like this...

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Cool mystery

My guess would be a multi exposure image of the air-vent by your feet while sitting on the bus.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
        Cool mystery

My guess would be a multi exposure image of the air-vent by your feet while sitting on the bus.
        The camera was covered while I was on the bus. And there are no vents like that on the bus.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          The camera was covered while I was on the bus. And there are no vents like that on the bus.
          Hmmmm,

Comment

• Brazoo
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 14, 2009

To me, it looks like you maybe snapped a pic of Target's ceiling. I think it looks like fluorescent light fixtures. My guess is that you snapped it off while you were putting the tape back on. No flash plus moving the camera could cause that type of blur.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Brazoo
              To me, it looks like you maybe snapped a pic of Target's ceiling. I think it looks like fluorescent light fixtures. My guess is that you snapped it off while you were putting the tape back on. No flash plus moving the camera could cause that type of blur.
              Possibly while putting the tape back in place?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

When I go back I'll take a picture of the ceiling to compare.

Comment

• Brazoo
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 14, 2009

Cool! Years ago I used to work in a photo lab, so I feel like I've seen (and been asked by customers to explain) every type of weird image. Doesn't mean I'm right, but it does look a lot like a ceiling shot to me.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎