Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Fate of Our Heroes After Avengers 4?

Images
    Blog Entries
    no reason to recast the whole universe, just have a intro movie for the FF and the x-Folks, then just pepper them with the MCU crossover magic, bringing them into the fold. I'd be more interested to see how they handle Deadpool, just have him pop up at Avengers tower or something trying to join. If Ryan Reynolds is sticking with the character no way is DP getting recast. I'm sure the same would hold true if Jackman wanted to have another go.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    Captain America: I feel the best way to handle replacing Cap is to continue following the Winter Soldier storyline and have Bucky step in for Steve. They've already started his path to redemption and they should keep it going. But don't kill cap! Instead, have Thanos send him tumbling back it time just like in the comics except...Thanos is the reason, instead of a brainwashed Sharon Carter shooting him with a "magic" time bullet. It's too soon to recast Chris Evans, it would be to jarring at this point. But sending Steve into the past, gives us time to get over it...plus it stays pretty faithful to the original story. What do you think?
    Sending him back to WW2 would open the door to and Invaders movie.....

CCC.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    no reason to recast the whole universe, just have a intro movie for the FF and the x-Folks, then just pepper them with the MCU crossover magic, bringing them into the fold. I'd be more interested to see how they handle Deadpool, just have him pop up at Avengers tower or something trying to join. If Ryan Reynolds is sticking with the character no way is DP getting recast. I'm sure the same would hold true if Jackman wanted to have another go.
    I always thought it would be cool to have Daredevil standing on a rooftop and us see Spiderman swing across about 8 blocks behind him, or Spidey swing over Avengers Mansion (Tower) while chasing a bad guy.

CCC.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMudd View Post
    Sending him back to WW2 would open the door to and Invaders movie.....

CCC.
    Ooo...that's good! I didn't even think of that! 😀