• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

could the wicked witch be anymore green ? -love it

Comment

• RonnyG
        Career Member
        • Apr 23, 2014

I'm loving the Oz 2-pack. In fact, I love all the dioramas so far. The only thing I don't like is the picture in the center of the window display. In the Oz set, there is a big photo of Dorothy in the center. It kind of spoils the illusion of the diorama by dividing it in half. Same with the cartoon bottle in the center of the Jeannie diorama.
        Last edited by RonnyG; Sep 8, '18, 6:59 PM.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

I'm sure they used whatever pics Universal handed them from the style guides. .Maybe it looks more Karloff than it does Cheney. Especially in a tiny photo.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Now we can get a Witch to add to our Monster Set again!!!!!

Aw does it look like he get ToTo in his basket with Dorothy!!!
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by palitoy
              My last word on this.

I was sent these photos by a man who was looking for the KISS figures, he sent me many photographs of the two characters. Real man, real profile and he seemed to be just a nice person. I'm certain he bought the figures.

Candidly, I have a very nice relationship with Mego Corp. so i feel weird about releasing the other photos but felt the end cap shot was fun and would spark renewed interest so I posted it as a larf.

Before I did this, i sent the photos to someone at Mego Corp. who responded with "How did those get out?" but they're not going to publicly acknowlege this and I don't blame them.

Since then I've been publicly accused of faking the photos, some moron shouted FAKE NEWS at me today and well, it boggles my mind that there are dolly conspiracy theories out there, you don't think I can spot a photoshop?

The majority of people slinging mud were banned from here, do the math.

Anyway, I'm done with this, I regret sharing and view it as a weak moment.

I shared in the spirit of having fun with this but I forgot that there are a small crew that only serve as "fun vampires" completely sucking the joy out of this hobby.

Not speaking to anyone here in particular, just the larger jungle that is the dreaded "Social Media".
              Im not sad in the slightest that you shared the pic - it got me to visit two targets today - one 10 mins away, one 65 mins away. Did not find Wave 2, but I did find end caps ravaged and nearly empty....and I found $12.99 price tags, so I bought more figures to use as customs fodder.

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

I would also like to thank you for sharing this photo...I too went to Target today. 😀 Didn't find anything new, but the thirll of hunting for new Megos was FUN!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

I missed all the drama. I'm sorry that you had to go through this Brian. Just know that the majority of us are very excited for any and all news concerning Wave 2. And if it comes from you, we trust it.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    I missed all the drama. I'm sorry that you had to go through this Brian. Just know that the majority of us are very excited for any and all news concerning Wave 2. And if it comes from you, we trust it.

Chris
                    I saw the original picture palitoy posted, otherwise I'm just catching up now and I am glad I missed all of the drama. My second reaction?...

GAH!!!! I made a quick Target stop yesterday and there was nothing new and no price drop (at least not on the tags). And now seeing a close up of the Wizard of Oz set.... GAH!!!! When it was leaked that this set might be coming, it jumped high on my list and now seeing it, I want the set even more.

All of the early releases look good to me and I plan to but the OZ, Gorn and Frankenstein's Monster figures. Bela and Frankie may even inspire me to set up my Halloween display again.

Comment

• theSamurai
                      Banned
                      • Mar 27, 2017

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Chris
                      Has there been any news/info for Wave 2 posted that's been false? I ask because I haven't seen anything posted that has been shown to be untrue or was ever non-trustworthy.
                      Last edited by theSamurai; Sep 9, '18, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by theSamurai
                        Has there been any news/info for Wave 2 posted that's been false? I ask because I haven't seen anything posted that has been shown to be untrue or was ever non-trustworthy.
                        nope none, just some people trying to spread rumours that we were untrustworthy. Just sad people with far too much time on their hands. Every sandbox has them.

Although I don't 100% trust that brickseek info.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• theSamurai
                          Banned
                          • Mar 27, 2017

nope none, just some people trying to spread rumours that we were untrustworthy. Just sad people with far too much time on their hands. Every sandbox has them.

When did that happen? Here or another forum?

* In regards to the brickseek view; What about the brickseek info didn't/don't you trust?
                          Last edited by theSamurai; Sep 9, '18, 2:28 PM.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                            • Mar 15, 2008

Since we're seeing pics of the Wizard of Oz two-pack, and Samantha from Bewithced over on FB, how's it feel to be 100% vindicated, Palitoy?

Also, thanks for the pic you posted - I need that Frankenstein in my life.
                            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                              Often invisible
                              • Jul 18, 2002

Someone reported a Kiss story on FB that I don't think happened, but that's it. I also haven't been able to find it again so maybe it was deleted.
                              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                                Since we're seeing pics of the Wizard of Oz two-pack, and Samantha from Bewithced over on FB, how's it feel to be 100% vindicated, Palitoy?

Also, thanks for the pic you posted - I need that Frankenstein in my life.
                                It felt pretty good, especially the timing of it all. The universe was kind.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎