X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by Capt_Kirk
    Not only can we add a witch to the monters set but, note her hands are not aged like the vintage figure... We can use the body for Orion slave girl much easier.
    ....brilliant!!!

Comment

• Riderfan
      Megos are cool
      • Feb 14, 2012

Anyone know when wave 2 will be available online at Target?
      I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

I think September 30th.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Wave 2 came and went at one of the Lexington, KY Targets. All I found was 3 of Jo from Facts of Life. Plus the usual wave 1 remnants, but not really that many.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• e
            • Mar 8, 2010

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Wave 2 came and went at one of the Lexington, KY Targets. All I found was 3 of Jo from Facts of Life. Plus the usual wave 1 remnants, but not really that many.

Chris
            You may not have missed anything. I don't have knowledge of how these are stocked, but my local Target put out a total of four figures (2 Gorn and 2 Samantha). There was no full restock. I think these are showing up a few at a time.

Comment

• e
              • Mar 8, 2010

Question for y'all.

There's a Super Target near me that is undergoing the super ultra remodel. The toy department is completely overhauled, and the layout is much different than the toy section of any other Targets I've seen.

Anyway, I've been unable to find the Mego section here, and workers don't know what I'm talking about. Would anyone happen to know where the Mego endcap is in these stores? (Or if it's there at all)

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Capt_Kirk
                Not only can we add a witch to the monters set but, note her hands are not aged like the vintage figure... We can use the body for Orion slave girl much easier.
                SWEET! Then pick up a Barbra Gordon from FTC...and you have Marta from "Whom Gods Destroy."
                sigpic

Comment

• Riderfan
                  Megos are cool
                  • Feb 14, 2012

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                  I think September 30th.
                  Oh yeah I think I read that somewhere, thanks. Sure hope they have Gorn & Frankenstein available online-finally broke down & bought Dracula of epay and that hurt a bit. Glad I did though, but I don't want to make a habit of it!
                  I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• sprytel
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by The Bat
                    SWEET! Then pick up a Barbra Gordon from FTC...and you have Marta from "Whom Gods Destroy."
                    I'm still holding out hope that Mego will make an official Orion.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by e
                      Question for y'all.

There's a Super Target near me that is undergoing the super ultra remodel. The toy department is completely overhauled, and the layout is much different than the toy section of any other Targets I've seen.

Anyway, I've been unable to find the Mego section here, and workers don't know what I'm talking about. Would anyone happen to know where the Mego endcap is in these stores? (Or if it's there at all)
                      I've been to one regular Target that finished the remodel before the Megos arrived and they were on the main aisle endcap in Toys.

Another regular Target is undergoing the remodel and toys are everywhere! Megos were on the inside endcap in Toys, along with whatever else was thrown there, with no Mego signage to be found.

The stores have a different layout in the very front and the back media area, but toys are pretty much the same in the one Target that finished the remodel.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by e
                        Question for y'all.

Note the end cap display was only supposed to reside for wave one. So I wouldn't be too surprised if some stores don't start transitioning them over to the regular toy isle. If wave two is supposed to be out officially on September 30th, then I would think stores will have a different display plan for them as that stock begins to arrive. So far I have seen nothing of wave two in Louisville and my buddy Chris (Emeraldknight) has seen nothing in Indiana.
                        Last edited by MIB41; Sep 20, '18, 2:45 AM.

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by sprytel
                          I'm still holding out hope that Mego will make an official Orion.
                          Me too! But which one...Vina or Marta? Personally, I want Marta!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎