Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plastic Memorial: Exclusive FTC Announcement!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Superboy & Superdog!!!

I would like to see Young Clark Kent, Superboy and Superdog!!!

Superboy & Superdog.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

I was born in 1970 and missed out on the original 1960s Filmation DC cartoons until I saw some episodes on 1980s VHS tapes under Super Powers logo. Then around 1995 USA network aired the Superman Batman Adventures with all the 60s Filmation DC and Super Friends too. Now I have the DVDs. I had the New Adventures of Batman downloaded on PS4. Has 1981 Filmation Shazam cartoon ever been released on DVD? I hope FTC makes all the Filmation DC Heroes and villains and supporting cast through Shazam and also Wonder Woman on Brady Kids her cartoon debut.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

For those who want to watch the Filmation Shazam cartoon series this youtuber has them all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWw1...QLA1XH2-g-C5Cf
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• Mego Milk
          Custom Mego Maker
          • Jun 3, 2007

We need TALKY TAWNY!

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

vlcsnap-2018-09-08-01h25m42s498.jpgvlcsnap-2018-09-08-01h29m37s595.jpg

I would love to have the complete Shazam Family. I even want Uncle Dudley in both outfits!
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by monitor_ep
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]23803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23804[/ATTACH]

Which Catwoman would you want? Can we get the Catmen!!!
              Given FTC's love of the variant, probably both.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

LOVE this news!!! Exciting times in this hobby. I'll be grabbing these.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I've been wanting a Bat-Mite (child body) all along and maybe this news is the only way we'll get him.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                    Museum Paramedic
                    • Aug 31, 2005

As a kid, I saw a ton of 60s DC Filmation on The Bozo Show. This was in the early 80s. They aired a lot of Batman, Superman and Superboy. I can’t recall if the others were shown. At any rate, what I saw was all really good.

I was always a big fan of the 1970s and early 80s Filmation cartoons shown on Saturday mornings.

- Ian
                    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Makernaut
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 22, 2015

^ The Bozo Show was my introduction to those cartoons, as well!

I'm excited for this!

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

nice news i tell ya ,if they cant do Isis joanna ,they might do a Freedom force isis .i have all these cartoons sets on DVD ,so i welcome them all...uh hmm.. yes even batmite -maybe .i think
                        these are gonna really be nice editions to the DC retro mego superheros line up .a live acion isis /shazam would be nice also

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                          Museum Paramedic
                          • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by Makernaut
                          ^ The Bozo Show was my introduction to those cartoons, as well!

I'm excited for this!
                          Yeah, they were the more mature counterpart to our 70s Filmation Batman...though, when I was little I loved the new (the 1970s) version equally. Of course, their Tarzan was on another level!

- Ian
                          Last edited by EmergencyIan; Sep 9, '18, 10:06 AM.
                          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                            I was born in 1970 and missed out on the original 1960s Filmation DC cartoons until I saw some episodes on 1980s VHS tapes under Super Powers logo. Then around 1995 USA network aired the Superman Batman Adventures with all the 60s Filmation DC and Super Friends too. Now I have the DVDs. I had the New Adventures of Batman downloaded on PS4. Has 1981 Filmation Shazam cartoon ever been released on DVD? I hope FTC makes all the Filmation DC Heroes and villains and supporting cast through Shazam and also Wonder Woman on Brady Kids her cartoon debut.
                            I'm surprised. I was born in '70 as well and my introduction to the DC Filmation cartoons came in the 70s, usually in the morning before school and I think a station showed them in the afternoon after school. I'm talking around kindergarten, 1st, 2nd grade.

They started by showing a Batman, Superman, or Superboy cartoon, followed by two of the others (Aquaman, Justice League, Teen Titans, Flash, Hawkman and Green Lantern). THEN.... they screwed it up because they started showing Mighty Mouse during the second half, then it was one DC and the rest was Mighty Mouse, which ticked me off. In the late 90s, I found most of these cartoons through Bittorrent, until they finally released them on DVD years later (I think there have all been released).

Most of my Mego adventures were probably influenced by Adam West Batman and Filmation cartoons (and the 60s Spider-Man cartoon and those Marvel still 'animation' cartoons that came on Sunday mornings).

Comment

• CKMBDavis
                              • Nov 21, 2013

Originally posted by tllgn
                              nice news i tell ya ,if they cant do Isis joanna ,they might do a Freedom force isis .i have all these cartoons sets on DVD ,so i welcome them all...uh hmm.. yes even batmite -maybe .i think
                              these are gonna really be nice editions to the DC retro mego superheros line up .a live acion isis /shazam would be nice also
                              I've refrained from buying FTC figures mainly because of the price point, but if they can make an Isis figure (live action or animated), I'd for sure pick one up. Don't they already sell the outfit through their CTVT site? All they need is a decent head sculpt.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

^They offer everything to nicely recreate a Mego-style Isis, but I understand the variations you mention.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎