X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    I was just making a thread of what we actually know, not speculation.
    When it's all said and done I think there will be a lot of truth to SWC's predictions. On the Ambassador FB page Doc said more or less that the cards give some of the upcoming figures away. The Target inventory sleuthing is another tell, although some of that may be subject to change. I wouldn't consider anything 100% certain until it hits the stores. A lot can happen and plans can be altered.

Comment

• Boshek
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 26, 2011

Even with all the lists and cardback clues, I think we will still get surprised; like new variants of Action Jackson.
      Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by boss
        It seems like whenever I write something and someone is offended, it’s my fault. When I read something that someone wrote and I’m offended - it’s my fault. Such is life.
        This. Is. The. Story. of. My. Life.

Glad I am not alone.

Comment

• theSamurai
          Banned
          • Mar 27, 2017

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          I was just making a thread of what we actually know, not speculation.
          What is "confirmed"?

"Confirmed" seems/can be subjective until it's in your hands.

MEGO may show the image, and then the whole factory burns and takes the figures up in smoke. Or something else happens.

An "employee" may make a statement on what's coming, then in the 12th hour that item gets shut down for some reason, and only a few were produced.

Data, or a list, is found in an inventory system and shows a robust amount of figures with applicable item numbers and assortment info, but no pics.

Who's to say one is more confirmed, or more speculative, than the other? Certainly not me.

YMMV

Best
          Last edited by theSamurai; Sep 7, '18, 5:03 PM.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 12, 2014

My guess
            Richie Cunningham, Cliff Clavin, Kris Munroe, Kelly Bundy, Captain Kirk, Bewitched Samantha, Full House 2-pack, and we already know Gorn, Frankenstein, Paul Stanley and WOZ 2-pack. Charmed, Facts and Bradys???

Comment

• Mary Canary
              Career Member
              • Jun 21, 2017

Now that several new items have either been sneak peeked or have snuck into stores - Frankenstein, Poison Ivy, Green Lantern, Gorn, Wizard of Oz (wave 2 is very green so far!), KISS - I hope it won't be long before we get a proper list or preview images for the full second set. I really want to know if there's for sure a 2nd Angel coming out, which one, and what she looks like! And who else will be in the mix from Trek, DC, and perhaps a certain witchy housewife!

Comment

• VulcansFury
                Museum Patron
                • Mar 6, 2014

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                (wave 2 is very green so far!), !
                Kermit the Frog and Sleestaks CONFIRMED!,,,,just kidding...but I wish.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                  GLOWS in the Dark!
                  • May 3, 2006

All in on the single carded wave two so far.

Paul Stanley
                  Frankenstein
                  Gorn
                  Bewitched

Maybe on 14” Green Lantern. Passing on 14” Poison Ivy (just never been a a fan of the character)

Passing on both two packs. Wizard of Oz is cool, but I don’t need repros of the originals. You couldn’t pay me to take the Full House set. lol

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Are there pictures of the Full House set?

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

So far we know ten from wave two.

KISS Ace - I skipped FTC's waves of KISS and I'll skip this too
                      14" Green Lantern - waiting to see what he looks like and may very well buy this one
                      14" Poison Ivy - a doll for my daughter
                      Bewitched - a 2-pack with Dick York I'd buy but alone I'll prob pass
                      Full House - hard pass
                      Gorn - I'd jump at this but I already own DST. Same figure
                      Frankenstein - already own DST, was really hoping for a new figure here

I seem to be alone in this opinion but so far Mego is selling WAY too many "dolls" and not enough "action figures". I want Mego's that will punch each other in the face not brush their hair (insert boxing pot shot here).

Really pulling for a successful relaunch of the Mego brand and will go out of my way to buy some of these for my daughter to play with, but out of the ten wave 2 I've seen, Green Lantern is the only one that's raised my eyebrow thus far. I remain hopeful that the rest of wave 2 will blow my socks off with action figures that'll kick butt!

All the dolls look great with solid packaging as well.
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

^Paul Stanley from KISS, not Ace. ;-)
                        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                          So far we know ten from wave two.

KISS Ace - I skipped FTC's waves of KISS and I'll skip this too
                          14" Green Lantern - waiting to see what he looks like and may very well buy this one
                          14" Poison Ivy - a doll for my daughter
                          Bewitched - a 2-pack with Dick York I'd buy but alone I'll prob pass
                          Full House - hard pass
                          Gorn - I'd jump at this but I already own DST. Same figure
                          Frankenstein - already own DST, was really hoping for a new figure here

I seem to be alone in this opinion but so far Mego is selling WAY too many "dolls" and not enough "action figures". I want Mego's that will punch each other in the face not brush their hair (insert boxing pot shot here).

Really pulling for a successful relaunch of the Mego brand and will go out of my way to buy some of these for my daughter to play with, but out of the ten wave 2 I've seen, Green Lantern is the only one that's raised my eyebrow thus far. I remain hopeful that the rest of wave 2 will blow my socks off with action figures that'll kick butt!

All the dolls look great with solid packaging as well.
                          It will be interesting to see if these stay as one collection of figures when they go into the aisle with other toys. I have a hard time seeing a Full House Twin pack next to Transformers, Power Rangers, and Deadpool. It seems you miss part of your target audience if you throw those on a bottom self mixed in with other licensing that doesn't fit.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            Still Old School
                            • Feb 14, 2008

I was wondering the same thing Tom. Once Mego leaves the end cap are they heading to the boys aisle with Spiderman, the girls aisle with Barbie or split between? I’m thinking split but who knows.
                            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• monitor_ep
                              Talkative Member
                              • May 11, 2013

I will wait till they start to clearance the full house to add to the saloon down the line.

41421598_10217551915539963_7606256668829024256_o.jpg

Growing up I only picked up a few of the Oz set to fill in with the Super-Heroes so I will be getting them this round.
                              Oz 2 pack.jpg

I love how the Bewitched figure looks. I really want to make DC Comics Three Witches so with these two witches will be a great start!
                              DC Comics Three Witches.jpg
                              Last edited by monitor_ep; Sep 10, '18, 7:47 AM.
                              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

Mego did a nice job on these but what fans are they trying to reach with Full House
                                and Wizard of OZ ? I wan't all 4 Kiss not just 2 of them . The selections are too random
                                for collectors other than Mego fanboys on this site. The DC 14'' are going the right
                                direction( with a purpose) so I might buy those instead .

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎