Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Next Generation

Images

The Next Generation

I hope Mego releases future Star Trek: TNG figures after Picard and Data. It would be great to get the entire bridge crew/main cast and even to see a rerelease of the classic Mego Star Trek bridge, but redressed to look like the Enterprise D.

I second that. I like the bridge idea.

Make it so!

Images
    I'm now beginning to wonder, how many crew members we will get? We still haven't got Mr. Scott, or Bones from Star Trek: TOS.😶

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    I'm now beginning to wonder, how many crew members we will get? We still haven't got Mr. Scott, or Bones from Star Trek: TOS.��
    I'm guessing they will eventually come out, unfortunately it looks like later than sooner. I really can't see why we wouldn't
    see them? Redshirt Scotty and Scotty in dress kilt uniform, McCoy in short sleeve blue medical shirt.

Images
    Given the Kirk & Spock variants so far (and Uhura too I suppose), but no McCoy or Scott, anyone else concerned we'll see Picard & Data in a few variants way before we ever see Riker, Laforge, Worf, Troi or Crusher?

Tongue-in-cheek prediction here, but I can see a Borg (for obvious reasons) & Lore in TNG wave 2, then Locutus & Sherlock Data in wave 3. But no Riker, Worf, et al and still no McCoy or Scott.

Hope I'm wrong but history proves that toy/collectible manufactures do like to milk variants for all they're worth. Its a good business model, up to a point IMO

Anyhow, and this is a bit late but Happy Thanksgiving to all the American Mego People out there-hope your turkey or whatever feast was phenomenal!

K

Have any photos of the Next Gen Picard and Data surfaced?

Images
    What if it's not TNG Picard and Data, but rather how they look in the new series, Picard. Picard himself would be older and not wearing his Starfleet uniform, while Data is just a disassembled figure lol

Blog Entries
    We saw the heads for Picard, Data and a 14" Locutus of Borg at Mego Meet. They looked really good, the Picard especially captured "back in the day' Patrick Stewart.

Images
    Once Picard becomes available, who is going to buy a second figure, dress him in a suit and place him in a wheelchair from Laser Mego?