• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Please contact ME not this board

David Lee here...
    I apologize that I don't typically get on these boards anymore, so I missed all of this. However in the future you can reach me on the 8 inch SuperStore FB page, Messenger or the Contact US link on the website itself (my personal e-mail is leedavm@yahoo.com). Jason (White Elephant Toys) and I changed up our fulfillment once we re-opened the two stores and it's had some hiccups, but we are working it out. Please in the future use the other options to contact me if there is a problem with your order. While posting here might seem helpful it is really not, coming directly to me is your best bet.

Dave

Originally posted by jacoblb
    David responded to my FB Messenger inquiry. He is on top of this, he was not aware of the placed orders until now. I'll leave it to him to explain what happened in his own words rather than share our private correspondence after he sorts things out.

As for the post immediately above, I've ordered from White Elephant toys (KC's Galloping Gals) without any issues and product shipped right away. I'm unaware of any other suppliers of the Type S product. You should be able to order through Jason and his wife with confidence.

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Question for the Museum members who placed a November order, was anything communicated to you yet like a guesstimated ETA or have your orders already been fulfilled?

Unfortunately, I had to open a ~$40 Paypal claim as my order hasn't been received. I wish I didn't have to, I'd not heard back from David when I asked on December 22nd via FB Messenger if he'd been able to send my 8inchsuperstore order number. My wife is the family banker and she'd been constantly asking me whether or not things we ordered arrived so we decided this was our only course of action when communication ceased. If White Elephant is supposed to fulfill some of these orders it'd be nice to know what exactly is going on as I am patient and can continue to be patient.

Comment

• VulcansFury
        Museum Patron
        • Mar 6, 2014

I placed a December order I'm still waiting on. I don't know what the holdup is, and I've heard Jason is handling both stores. The lack of communication is really upsetting.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

that sucks I really wanted to order some stuff too. Guess I will pass.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

I just had a second order thru White Elephant for another ten bodies - had them in my hand in less than a week.

Comment

• MightyMegs
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 5, 2009

I never got my 8in ch Super store order... even tried contacting thru FB as suggest. Nothing. Had to open a claim with Paypal to get my $ back.

I got my White Elephant order... but only one body when I paid for 2. Paypal was no help on that one, so I got screwed.

Comment

• Robert_Anthony
                Museum Patron
                • Sep 5, 2015

Megs, which is why I am suspicious of PayPal and other e-pay options. Disappointed in some places like 8-inch superstore or White Elephant that don't even so much as take personal checks.

Comment

• Riderfan
                  Megos are cool
                  • Feb 14, 2012

Originally posted by Robert_Anthony
                  Megs, which is why I am suspicious of PayPal and other e-pay options. Disappointed in some places like 8-inch superstore or White Elephant that don't even so much as take personal checks.
                  Please see my post #25 and then #32 by jacoblb. We got our money back, thru Paypal. Even MightyMegs got most of his money back, thru Paypal. Now please explain to me how any of us would've got any of our money back by paying with a personal check?

I don't know what's up with the 8" Super Store or White Elephant but no way ever, regardless of the method of payment, will I order anything from them. Ya know, the whole 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me' thing. But again, I did get my money back, so its all good, for me at least.

And sadly Zica is no longer an option (whom I did buy Yvonne bodies from without issue) because he's totally out of the 8" business. Wonder why that is?
                  I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• danadoll
                    Micronaut Nut!
                    • Apr 11, 2005

Hi guys,

Any idea when the "8 Inch Superstore" will be back? It's been down for more than a month, probably almost two months(I'm not sure exactly the time frame, but it's been more than a month)?

Dana
                    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• ODBJBG
                      Permanent Member
                      • May 15, 2009

It'd be nice to know as I never got an order fulfilled and have contacted David a couple times, but he just stopped responding. Blah.

Comment

• Gramercyplace
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jan 23, 2012

According to Dave’s recent post at 8 inch Superstore on Facebook, the store is NOT coming back. He’s working on a new project with Jason instead. Contact him at Leedavm@yahoo.com for unfulfilled orders.
                        -I will miss that store! :(

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

I think most people will prefer the new arrangement better.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• danadoll
                            Micronaut Nut!
                            • Apr 11, 2005

Ah, thank you, Gramercyplace. I hadn't seen the announcement, I just kept checking the store.

Dana
                            "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

EDIT: Didn't see page 5. Deleting what I wrote.
                              Last edited by TRDouble; Sep 4, '19, 2:28 PM.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jun 29, 2018

Originally posted by palitoy
                                I think most people will prefer the new arrangement better.
                                Is there an indication what the new arrangement might be?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎