X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Yowza. That head with the domino mask might work for The Escapist.
    I haven't thought of that book in a long time. It made me want to do supplemental reading that significantly deepened my understanding of the Golden Age of Comics and the people and "forces" that brought it about....and the one's that brought it to an end. Huge debt of gratitude for that book.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^ I adored Kavalier & Clay and the comics were great. They were recently re-collected as trades. I like Chabon in general.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2015

^ thanks for the cluing me in because I had no idea there was a comic. Went to Amazon and found the TPBs and carted one so I can check it out.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

I can't wait to see some in-hand pictures of those heads. The faces look kind of shiny in the pictures.

Comment

• darkbros
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 3, 2012

Store s back online, just placed an order for new heads
            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

i got my order of bodies today. I was not expecting each body to come with the head! score!

Comment

• Madcap70
                • Dec 4, 2017

Placed an order on 11-21-18 still showing as "Awaiting Fulfillment"

Is this a problem?

I've ordered before and it came in less than a week

Comment

• jacoblb
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2009

Madcap70, you're in good company with myself having placed an order at around the same time as you and likewise waiting. I'm not worried, David will take care of us.

Comment

• Madcap70
                    • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by jacoblb
                    Madcap70, you're in good company with myself having placed an order at around the same time as you and likewise waiting. I'm not worried, David will take care of us.
                    OK I don't but usually it's a shorter time frame it seems

Comment

• Riderfan
                      Megos are cool
                      • Feb 14, 2012

Huh, I started a thread called 'Awaiting Fulfillment' 2+ years ago

Hello all, I placed my first order on June 18 on the 8" super store for 8 type S bodies, a cape, & 2 holsters with guns. All was marked as in stock. Within minutes the order was acknowledged & then updated to 'awaiting fulfillment' And after nearly 4 weeks nothing has changed. A few days ago I sent an

Just saying...
                      I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• MightyMegs
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 5, 2009

I'm in the 'Awaiting Fulfillment' boat too...

Comment

• jacoblb
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2009

Should I contact David via Facebook Messenger and ask if he's aware there are a few of us waiting for orders? I had not realize until recently he's not logged onto the MM board since July. If we're waiting for him to get supplies to fill orders that's one thing, but if there's been an unfortunate website error that failed to notify him that's another.

Comment

• MightyMegs
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 5, 2009

Originally posted by jacoblb
                            Should I contact David via Facebook Messenger and ask if he's aware there are a few of us waiting for orders? I had not realize until recently he's not logged onto the MM board since July. If we're waiting for him to get supplies to fill orders that's one thing, but if there's been an unfortunate website error that failed to notify him that's another.
                            Please do. I'd like to get my order soon

Comment

• MightyMegs
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 5, 2009

I tried ordering the S types from White Elephant after my Superstore figures never shipped... no word on them either. Is there any place that carries the S types that actually ships product?

Comment

• jacoblb
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2009

David responded to my FB Messenger inquiry. He is on top of this, he was not aware of the placed orders until now. I'll leave it to him to explain what happened in his own words rather than share our private correspondence after he sorts things out.

As for the post immediately above, I've ordered from White Elephant toys (KC's Galloping Gals) without any issues and product shipped right away. I'm unaware of any other suppliers of the Type S product. You should be able to order through Jason and his wife with confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎