Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Gun on Ice Planet Zero ..OBSG

Gun on Ice Planet Zero ..OBSG

Watching original BSG with the ice planet. Ummm I volunteer to live on the ice planet full of Britt Ekland clones. You know...just to keep an eye on things..

I love that episode. It's got a bit of everything. Clones, the Dirty Dozen, and of course the Ice Planet itself (beating Hoth to the punch!).
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

It is a really good episode.

Lots of other recognizable guest stars in it as well.

Images
    Yeah, a great episode. One of my favourites. The Guns of Navarone... in space!
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

On Hoth in space lol. With Clone Space Babes. I remember at the time thinking a snow planet was pretty clever. Thinking Trek had done a couple as well, just not as well done visually.

I'm not certain, but I think it was the first episode produced after the pilot. There are trading cards which feature images from only Saga of a Star World and Gun on Ice Planet Zero. Same with an early Making Of book I have. But it wasn't broadcast until a bit later in the season.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I'm not certain, but I think it was the first episode produced after the pilot. There are trading cards which feature images from only Saga of a Star World and Gun on Ice Planet Zero. Same with an early Making Of book I have. But it wasn't broadcast until a bit later in the season.
    I was thinking that Starbuck looked different in it, like he was when they first started filming.

Images
    That was a great story, loved it. Some great guest stars in it. And Gold Cylons.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    I just watched part II last night. This was supposed to be the third of a set of tv movies before ABC decided it should go to a weekly series. That's why there were some rushed scripts and repeated special effects. If you notice in the two episodes, John Colicos favors his leg that was crushed by the tomb coming down in the storyline of the planet of the gods episode and Adama thinks he's leaving him there to die. At one point he is even limping around in a circle to exercise it rather than sitting on his pedestal.
    Mego...Re-Mego...It's all good!