X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Gun on Ice Planet Zero ..OBSG

Watching original BSG with the ice planet. Ummm I volunteer to live on the ice planet full of Britt Ekland clones. You know...just to keep an eye on things..
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

I love that episode. It's got a bit of everything. Clones, the Dirty Dozen, and of course the Ice Planet itself (beating Hoth to the punch!).

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

It is a really good episode.

Lots of other recognizable guest stars in it as well.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Yeah, a great episode. One of my favourites. The Guns of Navarone... in space!
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

On Hoth in space lol. With Clone Space Babes. I remember at the time thinking a snow planet was pretty clever. Thinking Trek had done a couple as well, just not as well done visually.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

I'm not certain, but I think it was the first episode produced after the pilot. There are trading cards which feature images from only Saga of a Star World and Gun on Ice Planet Zero. Same with an early Making Of book I have. But it wasn't broadcast until a bit later in the season.

Comment

• Klosterheim
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 23, 2013

Originally posted by Hedji
              I'm not certain, but I think it was the first episode produced after the pilot. There are trading cards which feature images from only Saga of a Star World and Gun on Ice Planet Zero. Same with an early Making Of book I have. But it wasn't broadcast until a bit later in the season.
              I was thinking that Starbuck looked different in it, like he was when they first started filming.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

That was a great story, loved it. Some great guest stars in it. And Gold Cylons.
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                  To Fear is Not Logical...
                  • Feb 17, 2008

I just watched part II last night. This was supposed to be the third of a set of tv movies before ABC decided it should go to a weekly series. That's why there were some rushed scripts and repeated special effects. If you notice in the two episodes, John Colicos favors his leg that was crushed by the tomb coming down in the storyline of the planet of the gods episode and Adama thinks he's leaving him there to die. At one point he is even limping around in a circle to exercise it rather than sitting on his pedestal.
                  It's all good!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎