Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Daniel Craig is: Bond. James Bond.

Images

Daniel Craig is: Bond. James Bond.

Original poster

Original poster

Original film still

I had fun dressing this figure up and recreating some of my favorite images of Daniel Craig as 007. I provided a link to the source image below each picture, if you want to compare my handiwork to the original.

This project was an experiment in 3d printing. The Daniel Craig head was slightly modified from a design I found online, and 3d printed in flesh-colored plastic. While you still get some "grain" from the printer, I think it is less noticeable when you don't need to paint the skin. The Walther PPK also came from a 3d model I found online, with slight modifications to create a version with silencer. I could not find a 3d model for the HK UMP-9, but I was always fond of that poster where it appears... so that required more of an extensive 3d design project. I think it came out looking pretty nice.

Images
    That print does look pretty smooth. Nice figures and photos.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Sweet!!

Very cool, I don't think I've ever seen the Daniel Craig Bond version, so nice work.