Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Daniel Craig is: Bond. James Bond.

Original poster

Original poster

Original film still

I had fun dressing this figure up and recreating some of my favorite images of Daniel Craig as 007. I provided a link to the source image below each picture, if you want to compare my handiwork to the original.

This project was an experiment in 3d printing. The Daniel Craig head was slightly modified from a design I found online, and 3d printed in flesh-colored plastic. While you still get some "grain" from the printer, I think it is less noticeable when you don't need to paint the skin. The Walther PPK also came from a 3d model I found online, with slight modifications to create a version with silencer. I could not find a 3d model for the HK UMP-9, but I was always fond of that poster where it appears... so that required more of an extensive 3d design project. I think it came out looking pretty nice.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

That print does look pretty smooth. Nice figures and photos.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 12, 2014

Sweet!!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Very cool, I don't think I've ever seen the Daniel Craig Bond version, so nice work.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎