X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordMudd
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    I was a Michael's today: In the woodcrafts section is a dollhouse-style medieval castle that is hinged to open up. It has staircases and interior rooms on two floors, and it is scaled for 4=inch figures. It has a clasp and carry-handle, too. Listed at $25.

Between paints and scrapbook paper as wallpapers/textures, a decor could approximate the Mad Monster Castle.
    If you are going to get one now is the time. Take a Hobby Lobby 40% coupon and buy something. You should get a coupon good for 50% off any one item this Sunday and Monday-Labor Day sale. Use that for the castle.

CCC.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Do you mean Michaels, not Hobby Lobby? And how does one get a 40%-off coupon that will lead to the other discount? I appreciate the advice.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LordMudd
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Do you mean Michaels, not Hobby Lobby? And how does one get a 40%-off coupon that will lead to the other discount? I appreciate the advice.
        Michael's accepts Hobby Lobby's coupon. Search online and print it out.

CCC.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎