X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Lego: 1982

I'd like to spend a rainy afternoon with all that Space Lego with cartoons blaring, I imagine that would be restorative...

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Sometimes the toys that liberate imagination the most are not licensed characters. It's a whole different ball game today.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

I had the fire station. My grandmother and I put it together. I loved the entire set!

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I relive the Lego dream everyday through my daughter, who is obsessed with it. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Klosterheim
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 23, 2013

Those look like all good sets.

An eight wheeled Moon Buggy! (with rocket)

That is nice, and craters on Lego pieces are amazing.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I had a hospital set--the bricks of which soon became dioramas for Mego Hulk and Superman.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Ninersphan1
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 27, 2009

Space Lego was awesome, great sets. And Yellow castles!! I remember those.

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

I had the original fire station - white with arches

Comment

• Klosterheim
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 23, 2013

They mentioned those yellow castles on The Toys That Made Us, hehe!

Comment

• Myoldtoys
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 15, 2012

I had a small number of lego sets when I was a kid. I got them back from my parents after another generation (nieces and nephews) also played with them. Then last year, I saw a big bin of lego at my local vintage toy store. There were a bunch of printed pieces with the space insignia on them. I thought about picking out parts and buying a pound, but that would have taken a while to go through. So I asked the owner how much the whole thing weighed. My daughter and I walked out with about 45 lbs of lego that day. We washed, it sorted it,and started building sets. Of course there were parts missing. Brick link is awesome for finding and buying lego. And now I have 14 different space sets. 1 complete yellow castle. A cool racing set and a couple expert sets. Another yellow castle without figures. In addition to all the Star Wars,Lego friends, and harry potter sets that my daughter has. Highly recommend buying a big batch, and sorting through it. That was a ton of fun.
                    Last edited by Myoldtoys; Sep 4, '18, 5:56 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎