Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The 14" Figures

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    Why would Paul post a hoax on the Mego facebook page as well as his own FB page? He's probably buried under emails right now.
    He replied on FB saying he had been busy negotiating wave 4 with Target. I'm sure when he gets a breather the Batman heads will roll. I don't know him or how much staff he has, but it sounds like this man is single handedly juggling all of Mego's business, from licensing to production to customer service. He's a superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    He replied on FB saying he had been busy negotiating wave 4 with Target. I'm sure when he gets a breather the Batman heads will roll. I don't know him or how much staff he has, but it sounds like this man is single handedly juggling all of Mego's business, from licensing to production to customer service. He's a superhero.
    I was responding to someone else saying it was a hoax. Of course it's not a hoax. I also know he's crazy busy.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

^ No no, LoL, I was agreeing with you! And I also just saw someone on FB posted they received their new head! So they are apparently on the way!

West coast. The house with many toys & many plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    ^ No no, LoL, I was agreeing with you! And I also just saw someone on FB posted they received their new head! So they are apparently on the way!
    Iím sorry, I see the email above.. but what are the instructions to inquire about a new bat head? I have a family member who supremely got hacked on fb. Iíve deleted my account in solidarity.

Head this way...
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Quote Originally Posted by 8 Skeins of Danger View Post
    Iím sorry, I see the email above.. but what are the instructions to inquire about a new bat head? I have a family member who supremely got hacked on fb. Iíve deleted my account in solidarity.
    From the site:
    Joel Rosenzweig
    Admin ∑ October 3 at 1:19 PM
    Ambassadors:
    We love to listen to you...and react!
    If you have purchased a wave 1 Batman and are interested in switching the head for one with a smaller neck, you will be able to coordinate this directly with Dr. Mego.
    Please contact Dr Mego directly at: drmego@drmego.com. Make sure to include your name and address.
    This is also available for those outside the ambassador group.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

West coast. The house with many toys & many plants.
    Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    From the site:
    Joel Rosenzweig
    Admin ∑ October 3 at 1:19 PM
    Ambassadors:
    We love to listen to you...and react!
    If you have purchased a wave 1 Batman and are interested in switching the head for one with a smaller neck, you will be able to coordinate this directly with Dr. Mego.
    Please contact Dr Mego directly at: drmego@drmego.com. Make sure to include your name and address.
    This is also available for those outside the ambassador group.
    Fantastic! Thanks for the assist.... off to write an email....!

Images
    Way to go Doc! Doing everything possible to make things right!
    BTW Love the Trek costume upgrades! Looking forward to buying them all!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Egad, something just occurred to me: I wonder how my extra Ideal Electroman outfit would fit onto one of these 14" bodies?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.