X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
    Why would Paul post a hoax on the Mego facebook page as well as his own FB page? He's probably buried under emails right now.
    He replied on FB saying he had been busy negotiating wave 4 with Target. I'm sure when he gets a breather the Batman heads will roll. I don't know him or how much staff he has, but it sounds like this man is single handedly juggling all of Mego's business, from licensing to production to customer service. He's a superhero.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Mary Canary
      He replied on FB saying he had been busy negotiating wave 4 with Target. I'm sure when he gets a breather the Batman heads will roll. I don't know him or how much staff he has, but it sounds like this man is single handedly juggling all of Mego's business, from licensing to production to customer service. He's a superhero.
      I was responding to someone else saying it was a hoax. Of course it's not a hoax. I also know he's crazy busy.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

^ No no, LoL, I was agreeing with you! And I also just saw someone on FB posted they received their new head! So they are apparently on the way!

Comment

• 8 Skeins of Danger
          • Oct 17, 2018

Originally posted by Mary Canary
          ^ No no, LoL, I was agreeing with you! And I also just saw someone on FB posted they received their new head! So they are apparently on the way!
          I’m sorry, I see the email above.. but what are the instructions to inquire about a new bat head? I have a family member who supremely got hacked on fb. I’ve deleted my account in solidarity.

Comment

• toothaction
            Career Member
            • Jul 15, 2017

Head this way...
            >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• toothaction
              Career Member
              • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by 8 Skeins of Danger
              I’m sorry, I see the email above.. but what are the instructions to inquire about a new bat head? I have a family member who supremely got hacked on fb. I’ve deleted my account in solidarity.
              From the site:
              Joel Rosenzweig
              Admin · October 3 at 1:19 PM
              Ambassadors:
              We love to listen to you...and react!
              If you have purchased a wave 1 Batman and are interested in switching the head for one with a smaller neck, you will be able to coordinate this directly with Dr. Mego.
              Please contact Dr Mego directly at: drmego@drmego.com. Make sure to include your name and address.
              This is also available for those outside the ambassador group.
              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• 8 Skeins of Danger
                • Oct 17, 2018

Originally posted by toothaction
                From the site:
                Joel Rosenzweig
                Admin · October 3 at 1:19 PM
                Ambassadors:
                We love to listen to you...and react!
                If you have purchased a wave 1 Batman and are interested in switching the head for one with a smaller neck, you will be able to coordinate this directly with Dr. Mego.
                Please contact Dr Mego directly at: drmego@drmego.com. Make sure to include your name and address.
                This is also available for those outside the ambassador group.
                Fantastic! Thanks for the assist.... off to write an email....!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• KOMonger
                    Banned
                    • Feb 17, 2015

Way to go Doc! Doing everything possible to make things right!
                    BTW Love the Trek costume upgrades! Looking forward to buying them all!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Egad, something just occurred to me: I wonder how my extra Ideal Electroman outfit would fit onto one of these 14" bodies?
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎