Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SWCWorld
    Museum Patron
    • Aug 10, 2011

Actually, since I got the ones I wanted the first week of release, I have only been back to a local Target once (in Plano) to pick up the 14" Batman, which I actually like very much. Between two trips there within 4 days of each other, very little stock had moved. I did notice the Dracula was gone and perhaps there had been some restocking, as the first trip only had one Fonzie and when I went back to pick up the Batman, there were three Fonzies on the pegs. Four Action Jacksons, too, the second time around. The 14" figures looked to be unchanged.

I have actually not visited either Target in my hometown; guess I need to do that to see if they finally have them out and what they have... I am already anticipating wave 2, and from Paul's comments, the next 14" line with the corrected necks.... I am hoping to see Superman and the Joker in this next wave...

Comment

• Ninersphan1
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 27, 2009

Three Targets near me in the Greensboro NC area, No Sulus, Dracs, or AJ's to be found. 14" are hit or miss. Initiallly Bats was gone, they've since restocked and all 14" are readily available. the two pack sets can be found, but Trek in smaller numbers than Jeanie. Everything else readlity available, I'd say the TV ladies, are actually languishing, but hard to tell for sure.

Comment

• greensavage2000
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 9, 2013

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        I have yet to find a WW or Jeannie set. Most of the Targets nearest me DONT have them yet. This includes the Polaris location, which is a nationally known mall. Of the three locations closest to campus -zero out of three. Luckily Targets are like Starbucks around here.

I saw the Jeannie set and Wonder Woman at the Grove City Target a couple of weeks ago. They had everything once they brought out the Mirror Mirror set from the back. I haven't been back to a Target since. You are right. We are blessed with a lot of Targets in and around Columbus. Heck There was a Starbucks, Pizza Hut and a CVS pharmacy inside Target.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Here's what they had today. I took both of the Piper figures, so those are gone now.

Comment

• boss
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 18, 2003

I bought most of the ones I wanted a couple of weeks ago in store (because that’s how nature intended it). My plan is to pick more up on subsequent trips just because I can (kinda looking forward to picking up some on clearance, too). It gives me great joy knowing they’re there. One day they won’t be and that’s fine, too.
            Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• SWCWorld
              Museum Patron
              • Aug 10, 2011

As a follow-up, just visited one of the two Targets in my hometown finally this evening, and it had the Mego endcap (no signage however). Looked like they had the "standard" stock of 14" figures; 4 of each, and for the 8" figures, a pretty decent assortment; just missing Jimmy Hendrix and Dracula. They had one Action Jackson, 4 Norms from Cheers, 4 Alices from the Brady Bunch, 2-3 of each of the other female figures, 2 each of Sulu and Chekov, 2 of Fonzie, and three each of the 2-packs. Looks like, just from general observations, that the best sellers in the 8" here in north Texas are Sulu, Chekov, Dracula, Hendrix, and Action Jackson. The worst sellers (so far) seem to be the female figures, with LOTS of Alice still on the pegs. 14" figures seem to be in abundance, too.

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by SWCWorld
                As a follow-up, just visited one of the two Targets in my hometown finally this evening, and it had the Mego endcap (no signage however). Looked like they had the "standard" stock of 14" figures; 4 of each, and for the 8" figures, a pretty decent assortment; just missing Jimmy Hendrix and Dracula. They had one Action Jackson, 4 Norms from Cheers, 4 Alices from the Brady Bunch, 2-3 of each of the other female figures, 2 each of Sulu and Chekov, 2 of Fonzie, and three each of the 2-packs. Looks like, just from general observations, that the best sellers in the 8" here in north Texas are Sulu, Chekov, Dracula, Hendrix, and Action Jackson. The worst sellers (so far) seem to be the female figures, with LOTS of Alice still on the pegs. 14" figures seem to be in abundance, too.
                Thanks, SWCWorld! This is the kind of feedback I was hoping for when I started this thread.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

I checked my target yesterday,considering a restock, of 14 inches there was one Harley and two of ww, bats and Zod.the singles didn’t look as full as the previous week and three each of mirror and Jeannie.IMO,they are selling as well as expected for a retro line.

Comment

• Boshek
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 26, 2011

They are selling well in Wilkes-Barre. No Star Trek, Hendrix, Dracula. Abundance was Piper, Peggy and Action Jackson.
                    Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• tmthor
                      God of Knock-offs
                      • Nov 29, 2005

Only one Target in my area has them ...and its one of the out of the way ones to boot. and well they lasted about 2 days only thing left are the Charlies Angels, Norm and Jimi.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 19, 2011

Selling swiftly in the Orlando market. My local stores have seen nice sales. Give it time.
                        Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                        :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                        I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

went to the other target by me(within 15 miles) and they had less on the shelves then the closer one by me. two zods(none of the others), one of each of Jeannie and mirror, and a mix of the singles.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

This is what's left at the Mall 205 Target in Portland.
                            Three Kelly
                            Four Alice
                            Four Tootie
                            Four Action Jackson
                            Two Norm
                            Four Jeannie two-packs
                            One Batman
                            Three Zod
                            Three Harley

Comment

• pickermall
                              • Aug 12, 2018

Nothing at the Mansfield Ohio Target... on-line ONLY in these parts!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by pickermall
                                Nothing at the Mansfield Ohio Target... on-line ONLY in these parts!
                                They are available at:

Mansfield
                                2205 Walker Lake Rd
                                Mansfield, OH 44903

Search number 087163112

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡