Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Finally made it to an actual store - Southfield, MI - to have a look. I was pleased to see they had an endcap in place, but a little sad that the logo sign was nowhere to be seen. I was even sadder when I noticed that everything left was still full price!

Product report: 1 Alice, 2 Tooties, 2 AJs, 3 Pegs and a TON of Kellys, Pipers and Sulus. They also had 3 each of both 2-packs, and the same number of Quinns and Zods. Ah, and no wave 2s... no surprise!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

I checked back to 2 stores with no wave 2 but surprisingly seem to be selling out of
      14 ''Wonder woman, and Batman. The 8 '' Chekov, Sulu and Dracula are also selling
      better here but everything else is peg warming. The 2 packs seem to be doing the worst
      in this area and Zod, and Harley, aren't doing as good as WW and Batman.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I was on a work trip this week and Both Tallahassee and Gainesville had all the first wave, singles, box sets and 14 inchers except Dracula lingering on the shelves and marked down. Got my wife her Norm.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• SWDAVE
          • May 31, 2017

Went to my “local” Target (45 miles away in Toledo, OH) and all they had left were the lady figures and a couple of AJs. They were marked down to $12.99. I was pleasantly surprised how few were left hanging on the pegs. No sign of wave two except the WoOz box set.

Comment

• phil
            Persistent Member
            • May 11, 2007

The endcap at my local Target is gone and the figures were nowhere to be found. Checked the toy aisles and the collectibles section. I couldn't find anyone to ask which is unusual for that store.

Comment

• pmwasson
              Maker
              • Sep 12, 2007

I stop by Target today and as I was looking at the display a 4-year-old ran up and yelled "Batman!" and pointed at the box and looked to his parents who were right behind him. I wandered off to give them some room, so I'm not sure if they bought it or not, but it was fun to hear.
              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

Wonder woman, & Batman seem to be selling really well now( in my area) and Harley is next.Zod is not doing as well but he is not as popular as Reverse Flash or Joker
                These DC 14 '' might be the way to go for New Mego because for 20 bucks you get a better
                figure than the DC Direct 13'' figures that cost me 80.00 ea . I found Green Lantern
                and Poison Ivy, both very nice figures

Comment

• ODBJBG
                  Permanent Member
                  • May 15, 2009

I'll post a pic later, as I took one at Target last night that was particularly telling, but many of my fears are coming true in my neck of the woods. Rows of Wave 1 figures that aren't selling, which means Wave 2 will never show up. Really hope Wave 2 shows up online in good quantity as Wave 1 did.
                  Last edited by ODBJBG; Sep 30, '18, 2:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎