Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: How are sales at your Targets?

Images
    I went to Target last night. They had all of Wave 1 stocked (1-3 of each figure but Dracula) and, weirdly, the Wave 2 WOZ set.

I found Smanatha (no's 125 and 127), Frankenstein and Gorn mixed in with the first wave.
    Better late than never.....

Sells seem pretty good at my local target even though we got them much later. I've already bought a Fonzie, 2 draculas, Sulu, Chekov, and AJ. If they have a good sale, I may get some for body transplants or a few others I've yet to get. The females seem to be the peg warmers, IMO.

No wave 2 yet here.

My one target had four Jeannie’s,2 Zods, and no Mirrors.

Images
    I had today off for medical appointments, and afterwards I hit the closet Target in Wadsworth, OH. It's the one I usually shop at, but I haven't been there for a month. I saw my first Mego endcap!! That header placard is magical. They had the updated pricing and most of wave 1--Dracula and 14" Harley were sold out.

I have to say, I'm impressed with Piper and Kelly (I already have Peg)--the females figures have nice face paints and I can see several custom possibilities.

And Norm? Awesome sculpt.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Finally made it to an actual store - Southfield, MI - to have a look. I was pleased to see they had an endcap in place, but a little sad that the logo sign was nowhere to be seen. I was even sadder when I noticed that everything left was still full price!

Product report: 1 Alice, 2 Tooties, 2 AJs, 3 Pegs and a TON of Kellys, Pipers and Sulus. They also had 3 each of both 2-packs, and the same number of Quinns and Zods. Ah, and no wave 2s... no surprise!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

I checked back to 2 stores with no wave 2 but surprisingly seem to be selling out of
    14 ''Wonder woman, and Batman. The 8 '' Chekov, Sulu and Dracula are also selling
    better here but everything else is peg warming. The 2 packs seem to be doing the worst
    in this area and Zod, and Harley, aren't doing as good as WW and Batman.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I was on a work trip this week and Both Tallahassee and Gainesville had all the first wave, singles, box sets and 14 inchers except Dracula lingering on the shelves and marked down. Got my wife her Norm.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Went to my “local” Target (45 miles away in Toledo, OH) and all they had left were the lady figures and a couple of AJs. They were marked down to $12.99. I was pleasantly surprised how few were left hanging on the pegs. No sign of wave two except the WoOz box set.