• Jul 21, 2015

Man from Atlantis
    NASA Astronauts
    F Troop

Comment

• Krypt0nite
      Radioactive!
      • Feb 13, 2010

I'm hoping the mention of Andre the Giant bodes well for a Bigfoot in a Six Million Dollar Man line.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 25, 2018

Maybe Marcy, Steve, and Jefferson could come in Mego’s first three pack. Might be a way to finish off the main characters to under performing licenses. Really hoped Married with Children could have gone deeper. Griff, Officer Dan, and Bob Rooney to name a few.

Comment

• Eric
          Museum Patron
          • Jan 11, 2008

I'd like to see a Nosferatu figure. The film is public domain in the US, so if it's only going to be sold at US Targets, it would be license-free, correct?

Comment

• toothaction
            Career Member
            • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Mego Newbie14
            Maybe Marcy, Steve, and Jefferson could come in Mego’s first three pack. Might be a way to finish off the main characters to under performing licenses. ...
            ^ Reminds me -

My fantasy of how to successfully pull off a properly deep Land of the Lost line: How do you get a Chaka produced? How do you thwart the potential warmer status of Marshall, Will and Holly? 3-packs!
            Sleestak, Will, Holly
            Enik, Marshall, Chaka

Each pack has one of the lizard folks that would surely be the Trek/Monster sell-outs of the wave, and each has a character on the yet-to-debut child-sized body; potentially saving the manufacturer a few pennies of actual production cost per set. The debut box gets us die-hards those audience identifier kids from the show, while supplying that sweet, sweet Sleestak action that so many more have craved, and the second set has the double-whammy of two creature dollies, so all our rugged Father Figure has to do is relax and come along for the ride.

Dino diorama for set one, obviously, and a cave with the crystal console depicted would be the natural pick for the sequel set.
            >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 25, 2018

^Sounds like a really good plan. I'd be in for 2 of each.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                Banned
                • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by VulcansFury
                Not at my store. They have a greeter at the front trying to hand out Dracula's, Frankensteins and Werewolfs to make room for more of the constantly-selling-out Tooties, Norms and Alices.
                Weird. I'd love to see a picture of that. I've seen the latter not move at all, either online or in the Targets near my house. The former have been nearly impossible to find, in stores or online.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 25, 2018

With Marty Abrams telling stories about working with her during the original Mego run in interviews I think Cher may pop in sometime soon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

IDK how others feel about scale, but I think 8" Sonny and Cher as part of the music series would be fun.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Avenging Robot
                      • Jun 1, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      IDK how others feel about scale, but I think 8" Sonny and Cher as part of the music series would be fun.
                      ...or 8" Sonny and 14" Cher, scaled like real life.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Aha LOL you've got something there.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Avenging Robot
                          • Jun 1, 2012

I'd be interested to see what Futurama characters would look like as 8" figures.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 25, 2018

Originally posted by Avenging Robot
                            I'd be interested to see what Futurama characters would look like as 8" figures.
                            I second that! Never thought of Futurama.

Comment

• Eric
                              Museum Patron
                              • Jan 11, 2008

Taxi would make a good series of figures, along with a garage playset. Would also like to see Monty Python & The Holy Grail. There could be a French Taunter wall/playset, and who wouldn't want to have some fun in Castle Anthrax? (besides Sir Galahad) ;-)

Comment

• ObiSeanMEGObi
                                • Oct 15, 2018

Another series I want: Threes Company and please put the Furley in the most garish outfit possible. Just do the main trio and RF, I dont care for the Ropers in MEGO form (and if Suzanne wont approve her likeness, do Teri)

And Thundarr the Barbarian in 8" clothed format would be awesome: Thundarr, Ariel, Ookla the Mok, and for a villain, Gemini was my favorite (the guy who who could spin his head around to his alter ego "evil" face)
                                Last edited by ObiSeanMEGObi; Dec 7, '18, 3:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎