Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: General New Mego Wishlist... Characters and Properties

How about personalities like Dick Clark, Casey Kasem, Wolfman Jack, Johnny Carson,etc? These would all make great Mego additions!

Threes company,different strokes,fresh prince of bel air, and along with blazing saddles being a long shot, chappelle show. I just want a two pack of Dave as Prince and Charlie Murphy.

Dear MEGO... please give us a full line of "Future Cop" (starring Ernest Borgnine) action figures!

Blog Entries
    Gah, I found an episode of that recently, it's just terrible, even for the time.

Michael Shannon? Wow.

EDIT: Oh, not that Michael Shannon...
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    How about Fantastic Voyage, Journey to the center of the earth and Sinbad?
    Which Sinbad? Douglas Fairbanks Jr? Guy Williams? John Philip Law? Patrick Wayne?
    JediJaida

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    Which Sinbad? Douglas Fairbanks Jr? Guy Williams? John Philip Law? Patrick Wayne?
    or the stand up comic?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

id like to see mego do other pop culture tv shows and movies

1.all star trek tv shows and movies (main casts & aliens )
    2. irwin allen shows (land of the giants,time tunnel ,voyage to the bottom of the sea ,lost in space )
    3.kolchack the night stalker
    4.the x files
    5.planet of the apes ,movies ,tv show and cartoon
    6.hogans heros
    7get smart
    8.the flying nun (i love sally field )
    9.the henning shows green acres ,beverly hillbillies and maybe petticoat junction
    10 andy & barney ,gomer & carter
    11.dragnet joe friday & bill gannon
    12 columbo
    13 officers Reed & malloy from adam 12
    14.V -main cast
    15 space 1999 (only martin landau & barbara bain
    16.the addams family (tv show from 60s
    17.the munsters (i know they were done before,but better made would be nice.
    18.daniel boone & mingo from tv show
    19.logans run (tv show)
    20. Isis and shazam 1970s tv shows

I'll add a few more... Get Smart, Lone Ranger, Land of the Lost, Wild, Wild West, Zorro, Logan's Run, Tron, Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osborne, Janis Joplin, Jerry Garcia, Battle of the Planets and perhaps retouch on Robin Hood, Pirates, Knights and The Old West

Images
    This is a long shot because of licenses, but I'd love to see some classic films turned into Megos (kind of like the Exclusive Premiere line in the late 1990s). It's completely a nostalgia market, so it would need to start with some big names (Marilyn Monroe in Seven Year Itch, maybe James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause), but I'd love to have figures of Humphrey Bogart as Rick Blaine, Sam Spade, and Fred C. Dobbs, or Errol Flynn as Robin Hood, Capt. Blood, Don Juan, or Bette Davis as Queen Elizabeth. What I really want is a Cyrano de Bergerac figure, and who better than Jose Ferrer for a model? The Bela Lugosi license gives me hope we could see things like Basil Rathbone in some of his more famous roles.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.