Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Thread: General New Mego Wishlist... Characters and Properties

Images
    Blog Entries
    Those sorts of characters suit me fine, I like all the ones mentioned and King Features, Conde Nast, etc. licenses would be great. Am I the only Mandrake fan alive? Can you imagine how beautiful a Prince Valiant Mego could be? And of course we all covet Green Hornet and Kato.

Good suggestions, MRP and TBolt.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I don't know about anyone else but there are certain things that I think if they can't get the actual likeness then I would think "don't bother". Jimi Hendrix may not have been spot on but the I Dream Of Jeannie set I was hoping for the actors' likenesses to get me to buy that one.

I want the Mego 14" Batman rendered in grey and blue suit instead of the current grey and black suit....

Images
    Blog Entries
    I still want Vincent from the original Beauty and the Beast TV series. With rooted hair and the tatty looking cape. As well as Linda Hamilton, Roy Dotrice, Mouse, etc.
    JediJaida

It'll never happen, but... Black Hole 8 inch figures.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Mine'll never happen, either - The Prisoner, Fantastic Planet and Kirby's Fourth World!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spockoda View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but there are certain things that I think if they can't get the actual likeness then I would think "don't bother". Jimi Hendrix may not have been spot on but the I Dream Of Jeannie set I was hoping for the actors' likenesses to get me to buy that one.
    I have to agree. I love it when the figures sculpt is at least good enough so you can recognize them. Look at the new Charlie's angels Kelly Garrett figure compared to the Hasbro that came out in the 70's. You can tell that's it's her with the Hasbro but, there's such a "cartoon-ish" look to the new one, it could be anybody. It's generic like a Dyna figure. I'm a fan of the spot on.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    How about Fantastic Voyage, Journey to the center of the earth and Sinbad?
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

10. Seinfeld
    9. Barney Miller
    8. Taxi
    7.The Jefferson’s
    6. All in the Family
    5. Laverne and Shirley
    4. AC comics line (or golden age public domain)
    3. Bloom County
    2. Universal TV Detectives (cops n doctors) : Columbo, McCloud, Rockford, Ironside, Adam 12, Dragnet, Marcus Welby, Banacek, Kojack, Baretta, Emergency, Quincy, The Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew, The A Team, Night Rider, Air Wolf, Magnum PI, Simon and Simon, Murder She Wrote, The Equalizer, Miami Vice, Law and Order, Monk, Psych, and Mrs. Columbo. (Who knew Universal ruled the detective genre for so many decades?)
    1. Greatest American Hero

Quote Originally Posted by tiinacat View Post
    10. Seinfeld
    9. Barney Miller
    8. Taxi
    7.The Jefferson’s
    6. All in the Family
    5. Laverne and Shirley
    4. AC comics line (or golden age public domain)
    3. Bloom County
    2. Universal TV Detectives (cops n doctors) : Columbo, McCloud, Rockford, Ironside, Adam 12, Dragnet, Marcus Welby, Banacek, Kojack, Baretta, Emergency, Quincy, The Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew, The A Team, Night Rider, Air Wolf, Magnum PI, Simon and Simon, Murder She Wrote, The Equalizer, Miami Vice, Law and Order, Monk, Psych, and Mrs. Columbo. (Who knew Universal ruled the detective genre for so many decades?)
    1. Greatest American Hero

I would love to see a classic tv detectives line, and start it off with Columbo with a bubble caption saying.....
    "Oh ahh just one more thing"