Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234581318 ... LastLast

Thread: General New Mego Wishlist... Characters and Properties

Im kinda hoping for Kolchak and monsters from that series. If they do, that will take care of a Jack the Ripper figure too. Id kinda like a line of macabre figures like Jack, Lizzie Borden, Countess Bathory, etc. Something like Living Dead Dolls but with Megos.
    Last edited by bgiles73; Aug 17, '18 at 9:12 AM.

I guess one thing that really stood out for me as distinctly Mego was the use of stretchy tight suits. I don't know if licensing with Disney would be prohibitive, but TRON Megos would be insanely cool, with glow in the dark pieces and the silkscreened tights.

Horror will always get my attention.

I'd like to see more original toy characters like Action Jackson. Could they get other famous toy characters like ROM, Pulsar, Knight of Darkness, Stretch Armstrong?

And I think it's time for Beavis and Butt-Head. huh-huh. Yeah, that'd be cool.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I guess one thing that really stood out for me as distinctly Mego was the use of stretchy tight suits. I don't know if licensing with Disney would be prohibitive, but TRON Megos would be insanely cool, with glow in the dark pieces and the silkscreened tights.

Horror will always get my attention.

I'd like to see more original toy characters like Action Jackson. Could they get other famous toy characters like ROM, Pulsar, Knight of Darkness, Stretch Armstrong?

And I think it's time for Beavis and Butt-Head. huh-huh. Yeah, that'd be cool.
    Mego DID do the stretch hero dolls in the late 1970's... Superman, Batman, Spidey and I think Hulk... They SHOULD have done Plastic Man and Mister Fantastic!

Stretch Armstrong and Stretch X-Ray reissues would be AWESOME!!!!

Images
    Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones caught my eye in this thread, but I'd like to add

MONTY PYTHON MEGOS

Holy Grail with
    ARTHUR, King of the Britons (I didn't vote for you!)
    LANCELOT, the Brave! (With the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch)
    SIR BELVEDERE (How do you know she is a witch?)
    KILLER RABBIT, with Mangeled Knight Corpse
    THE BLACK KNIGHT ('Tis but a scratch!)
    THE BRIDGEKEEPER (What! Is the capitol of Assyria?)
    FILTHY PEASANT (Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!)
    Dead Ringer, w/cart (Bring out yer dead!)
    Multi pack: SIR ROBIN and his Merry Minstrals (Bravely running away)

Maybe the Romans from Life of Brian, but I'd really like to see some Centurion/Roman soldiers in general.
    PONTIUS PILOT (Vewy well! We shall wewease Bwyan!)
    BIGGUS DICKUS (Friend of Pilot)

Maybe some figures from notable sketches, like John Cleese with Dead Parrot.

Also would be cool with no licenses needed:

Ancient Warriors
    Roman soldiers/Centurions/chariots
    Greek Hoplites
    Egyptian soldiers/chariots
    Celts
    Carthage
    Persia
    China
    War machines

Figures of Myth
    Animal headed Egyptian gods
    Greek gods, Zeus/Aphrodite/Hades
    Actual Biblical Megos

Edit: Need more musician ideas?

DETHKLOK, from the Adult Swim cartoon Metalacolypse

Skisgar Skwigelf (taller than a tree)
    Toki Wartooh (not a bumblebee)
    Murderface (Muderface, Murderface, Murderface)
    Pickles (the drummer, doodely doo)
    Nathan Explosion
    Offdensen
    Dr Rockso (The rock and roll clown)

Do regular versions and another set with their makeup on!
    Last edited by Moxen; Aug 17, '18 at 4:23 PM.

What about Clue? Has a cult following and is getting a remake with Ryan Reynolds. And I think this would be a long shot but Blazing Saddles.

Images
    Blog Entries
    CLUE. Yessss, excellent idea.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    maybe non DC/Marvel classic heroes like Green Hornet, Lone Ranger, the King Features characters Flash Gordon and the Phantom, and the Pulp heroes like Shadow and Doc Savage.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Would love to see Sgt.Bilko, his platoon, Col.Hall his wife, Sgt. Ritzik, Sgt.Hogan, Sgt.Grover.
    These figures should have been released years ago. As far as I am aware, I don't think that any Sgt.Bilko figures have ever been released.
    Would be great if Mego could get the rights to these. The outfits would all vertualy be identical, so would be quite easy to produce.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    maybe non DC/Marvel classic heroes like Green Hornet, Lone Ranger, the King Features characters Flash Gordon and the Phantom, and the Pulp heroes like Shadow and Doc Savage.
    I like these choices. Especially Lone Ranger.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE CARDS:

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    I like these choices. Especially Lone Ranger.
    be a great way to get into the Superhero world Green Hornet and Kato would have a lot of Batman 66 crossover appeal, too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks