Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I would also like to see an Adam-12 two pack Reed and Malloy with police car sold separately, and maybe bring back Starsky and Hutch too along with Huggy Bear.

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

I would really love to see characters from the Friday movies. Smokey, Craig, Deebo, Mr Jones (Gotta have Pops!)

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

I hope they just stick to what sells...sci-fi, super-heroes, and monsters. I'd also like to see them continue to make original, non-licensed characters.
        A series of cool, colorful aliens would be great to go with either Trek or DC as villains.

Television properties like V, Lost in Space, Kolchak, Land of the Lost - would LOVE to see a Sleestak done similarly to the Creature!

A Cryptid series with Bigfoot, Mothman, Bell Witch, Dogman...

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
          Gunsmoke, Rawhide, The Wild Wild West and The Big Valley.
          The Wild Wild West would be AMAZING. They could even do a Dr. Loveless on a child body.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
            The Wild Wild West would be AMAZING. They could even do a Dr. Loveless on a child body.
            I would love this! They would only need to do three figures for a nice set, but we'd be lucky just to get West.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

I wonder how hard it would be to license Johnny West. That would be kinda neat.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                Career Member
                • Jul 23, 2019

I would love it if they made Mego figures of Peter Fonda and Warren Oates.
                "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                  Persistent Member
                  • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
                  I would love it if they made Mego figures of Peter Fonda and Warren Oates.
                  Warren Oates. I LOVE that guy.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 23, 2019

Yes, Race With the Devil was a great movie that just screams 1970s. I wish we had Megos of those characters. Even if we could get decent head sculpts of Peter Fonda and Warren Oates from that era which we could use to make our own customs.
                    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎