X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by danadoll
    That is true, Capt. K. I suppose if Three's Company is made, people can take Mr. Furley and make all kinds of Don Knotts characters...the same is true for John Ritter (like Buffy's mom, Joyce's killer robot boyfriend, Ted...LOL).

Dana
    John Ritter could also be used for Captain Avenger.

In the movie a Captain Avenger doll was shown, but I guess no toy company took
    it seriously.

Comment

• ObiSeanMEGObi
      • Oct 15, 2018

Not sure if Hasbro would license it out, but Jem and the Holograms / The Misfits would be cool in the 8" scale.
      And thinking of other figures for the Musician line, I think artists with interesting looks and unique styles and outfits (like Hendrix and KISS) would work best: Prince, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Wham!, Axl Rose and Slash, Ziggy Stardust Bowie, Angus Young, Jimmy Page, Freddie Mercury...
      And a full line of Michael Jackson video looks: Beat It, Billy Jean, and Thriller: Regular, Were-Cat and Zombie Michael, random Zombie dancers, the scared girlfriend, and even Vincent Price for fun.

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 15, 2010

How about some Rankin-Bass figures--Santa Claus is Comin to Town, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Year Without Santa Claus, and Little Drummer Boy.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• MEGO Kid
          Museum Super Collector
          • Nov 5, 2018

Still gotta come up with something that's gonna capture todays 5-10 year olds. Something they're gonna PLAY with. Greg Brady ain't gonna do it

Still have to figure out if lines that are peg warmers are gonna continue. Nothing worse than starting to collect something and the company never finishes the line. This leads to the basic question of "Who are you selling to?". It's obvious us old dudes are buying, but will we still be buying a few years down the road?

Some of these suggestions are awesome, but most of them would be aimed at getting us in stores, not the kiddies. Too bad they can't get some 8 inch Arrowverse goin'

Comment

• Avenging Robot
            • Jun 1, 2012

I think now that Bela has been released he now needs Ed Wood to hang out with...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

I don't know if it was mentioned by anyone, but I'd like to see Supermansion figures. They are perfect for Mego to make.

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 25, 2018

I'm with you, Lonnie. Super Mansion figures would be great. But they would need a bigger body for Brad.

Comment

• Adam West
                  Museum CPA
                  • Apr 14, 2003

A little late here, but Walking Dead which was confirmed a go.

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul

Planet of Apes..old and new

Remakes of the DC Heroes in 8 inch

It would be nice if they had an official Greatest American Hero from the prototype made
                  "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                  ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• SWDAVE
                    • May 31, 2017

Originally posted by Adam West
                    A little late here, but Walking Dead which was confirmed a go
                    Wait! What?!?! Mego is making TWD figs????? Or is that your wish???

Comment

• SWDAVE
                      • May 31, 2017

I would love to see Mego make It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia figs!

Comment

• Liu Bei
                        Banned
                        • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Adam West
                        A little late here, but Walking Dead which was confirmed a go.

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul

Planet of Apes..old and new

Remakes of the DC Heroes in 8 inch

It would be nice if they had an official Greatest American Hero from the prototype made
                        TWD was confirmed by whom, exactly?

Comment

• VulcansFury
                          Museum Patron
                          • Mar 6, 2014

Originally posted by SWDAVE
                          I would love to see Mego make It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia figs!
                          Danny DeVito as Frank would need more than 10000 edition size. That would be a winner. I'd buy the whole gang.

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

I might be in the minority here, but I wouldn't mind seeing new Mego come out with a Gene Roddenberry figure, maybe
                            dressed in a shirt and tie, adding to the Trek line.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Has anybody mentioned the Partridge Family? They could come with a bus.

Comment

• classicgalacticalover
                                • Feb 19, 2010

Still hoping for Logan's Run, a rerelease of the television Apes line and of course classic Galactica done right.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎