Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: General New Mego Wishlist... Characters and Properties

Quote Originally Posted by classicgalacticalover View Post
    Still hoping for Logan's Run, a rerelease of the television Apes line and of course classic Galactica done right.
    Yes, yes, and YES! Add in Land of the Lost, Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon and I'm a happy camper!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Hellboy. Mignola is farming it out to every format, so why not this one? Lots of characters to choose from, heroes, villains, monsters. They could go really deep with this one and tap into a big fanbase.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Hellboy. Mignola is farming it out to every format, so why not this one? Lots of characters to choose from, heroes, villains, monsters. They could go really deep with this one and tap into a big fanbase.
    I'd love to see Hellboy and the BPRD Megos.

-M

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I'd love to see Hellboy and the BPRD Megos.

-M
    Rasputin, Lobster Johnson and the Baba Yaga as Megos would be amazing.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    I should caveat Walking Dead. Marty Abrams did not say he was going to do walking dead, but could.

Here are others that were mentioned

https://youtu.be/8xy7iBCsHz8

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam West View Post
    I should caveat Walking Dead. Marty Abrams did not say he was going to do walking dead, but could.

Here are others that were mentioned

https://youtu.be/8xy7iBCsHz8
    They could do comic versions to avoid likeness issues.

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, maybe just Admiral Nelson and Captain Crain for crew members and they had plenty of villains, aliens and monsters to fight, I think it would be a cool collection.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, maybe just Admiral Nelson and Captain Crain for crew members and they had plenty of villains, aliens and monsters to fight, I think it would be a cool collection.
    I'll second that big time! Just go ahead and do Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel and Lost in Space too!

I still think Archer would be GREAT! LOTS of great characters to choose from.

Plus I feel like Mego would be up for updating the female 8" body to fill out some of the characters better.

JeffBearCO

I'd be over the moon if they did Archer. I'd hope it would be like how their doing Star Trek right now with 4 characters per wave and maybe make them episode centric.