X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by Mary Canary
    It sounds involved, but it's actually little changes and just knowing what to do and that less is more.
    I prefer using as much of the existing manufacturer paint as I can, even if it's just as a guide - like eyebrows and eyeliner, which can be hard to get "just right" by hand.
    I think minor mods look more professional than wiping off the entire face and doing the whole thing from scratch. It's like plastic surgery, I guess.
    I work with what's there.
    Exactly. I did the makeover first by using a photo in photo editor so I knew in advance exactly what I wanted to change. I did not remove any of the original face paint. I just painted over it. For example, I kept her original eyebrow paint. I just used a flesh color paint to make it appear thinner.

Originally posted by Mary Canary
    Great job! You went for it! Were you scared? I feel like no matter how many I've done, I'm always a little timid at first.
    I was scared at first, but I just reached a point where I just couldn't look at it anymore. We all have analyzed the face, so we know what has to be done to improve it. And I really wasn't going to erase anything--just covering them up. In my mind I was just doing little touch-ups. I always thought if I didn't like the changes, I would be able to remove my paint with rubbing alcohol.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎