X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

This is for Werewolf

I remembered that you are big into cheese.

My Wife and I were having a friend/neighbor come over tonight to watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2. She loves Cheese, so we decided to go with a Cheese and Charcuterie plate to go with the movie. There's a really cool Cheese Shop in Eagle Rock called the Milk Farm.

The owner, who happens to be easy on the eye, is very knowledgeable on her Cheese. We always go with a Blue Cheese from France and a Gouda from Holland, but we wanted to try a new Cheese for our 3rd pic and she suggested Harbison from Vermont. They produced a Brie Style Cheese that took Best of Show at the The American Cheese Society Awards this year.

Dipping a bread stick in that Harbison Cheese was like dipping into a Cheese fondue; it was that creamy. Crazy good. I said "wowsers" at one point; no one got it, but that's ok.

"When it comes to Cheese, I'm a common-sewer."
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Yum--can I barge in?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Ha, yeah, my family is from Wisconsin. The culture pretty much revolves around cheese and the Packers.

Looks like a really nice store. Maybe not Alp & Dell cool. But still pretty nice.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Iron Mego
        Wake Up Heavy
        • Jan 31, 2010

God, I love cheese! That all looks great.
        Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

I'm just crackers about cheese.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I hanker for a hunka cheese...

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎