Batman season 3 villains??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lethalp
    • Aug 6, 2017

Commisioner Gorden is the only big ommision but others could of been made.

I assume after the long awaited Catwoman & Batcave that FTC is likely done with the line.

I like the collection I have on display despite the obvious flaws. If I see a good price maybe add a couple goons or customs.

Would love to add accessories tho

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Lethalp
      Commisioner Gorden is the only big ommision but others could of been made.

I assume after the long awaited Catwoman & Batcave that FTC is likely done with the line.

I like the collection I have on display despite the obvious flaws. If I see a good price maybe add a couple goons or customs.

Would love to add accessories tho

That is a great pic of your 66 collection, just love the Riddler exclusive, that and Batman are my favorites.
      any plans on picking up the masked Riddler version and Bruce and Dick?

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

still need to get eartha,newmar and Ohara.

Comment

• Lethalp
          • Aug 6, 2017

Originally posted by tjacwave50
          That is a great pic of your 66 collection, just love the Riddler exclusive, that and Batman are my favorites.
          any plans on picking up the masked Riddler version and Bruce and Dick?
          Thanks! Yeah I’ve always liked the look of the suited riddler. My favorite villain from the show. (At least Gorshin’s version)
          I do have the masked series 1 as well. It’s actually still in package. If it would fit I’d display it the back of my setup. I have a couple other variants but Just Like keeping it one per character on that shelf.

Don’t have Bruce & Dick. If I can get them cheap I’d be really tempted but I dont have any more room unless I get a 2nd shelf or new setup.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by monitor_ep
            Watching Batman '66 on MeTV got me wondering why haven't Figures To Company released the original characters? I would love to add to my collection:

Olga Queen of the Cossaks with Cossaks
            Louie the Lilac
            Sandman
            Marsha, Queen of Diamonds
            Aunt Hilda
            Lord Marmaduke Ffogg
            Lady Penelope Peasoup
            Lola Lasagne
            Calamity Jan
            The Archer
            The Puzzler
            The Minstrel
            The Clock King
            The Siren
            Colonel Gumm
            Ma Parker
            Chandell
            Black Widow

I would take either the Batman '66 tv versions or the Batman '66 comic book version.
            What about Freddie the Fence? I think he appeared in about 3-4 episodes?

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

^^ And I think they were setting him up to have a solo episode, too.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                ^^ And I think they were setting him up to have a solo episode, too.
                I wish there had been a 4th season of Batman, I know season 3 didn't have great ratings, but a season 4 with some
                episodes with and without Batgirl, and bringing back ach villain's like False Face, Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter plus a two part episode Barbara meets the Bookworm who would be a perfect criminal for Batgirl to tangle with.

Freddie the Fence episode being the arch villain would have been interesting too, you could have had him team up with Olga and her Cossacks instead of Egghead, give Egghead his own episode like before when he was more sinister instead of a
                fraidy cat whimp.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I always longed to see Batgirl confront Bookworm.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Lethalp
                    • Aug 6, 2017

A Bookworm & Barbara Gordon/Batgirl episode would of been prime for a great episode.

Think season 3 should of had more two part episodes in it while season 2 could of used more one part episodes.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      I always longed to see Batgirl confront Bookworm.
                      yeah, that was a no brainer. Was Roddy busy with Planet of the Apes tho?
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        yeah, that was a no brainer. Was Roddy busy with Planet of the Apes tho?
                        Good point, Roddy might have been way to committed to his Cornelius character since Batman season 3 was just
                        about the same time as the first Apes movie was in the making, then Roddy continued the character in future movies
                        and then Galen in the tv series.

To replace him as Bookworm with another actor, just wouldn't have worked IMO, just like replacing Gorshin with John Astin
                        just didn't seem the same, nothing against Astin since he couldn't be replaced as Gomez, but we did have 3 Mr. Freezes
                        and that seemed to work, but not so sure about Catwoman, to me that's Newmar.

Comment

• Rex Mason
                          • Dec 14, 2013

Gordon and Aunt Harriet are my two biggest wants. But I'd love a lot of those mentioned, especially Louie the Lilac, the Clock King, and Black Widow.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎