Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Batman season 3 villains??

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^^ And I think they were setting him up to have a solo episode, too.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    ^^ And I think they were setting him up to have a solo episode, too.
    I wish there had been a 4th season of Batman, I know season 3 didn't have great ratings, but a season 4 with some
    episodes with and without Batgirl, and bringing back ach villain's like False Face, Mr. Freeze and Mad Hatter plus a two part episode Barbara meets the Bookworm who would be a perfect criminal for Batgirl to tangle with.

Freddie the Fence episode being the arch villain would have been interesting too, you could have had him team up with Olga and her Cossacks instead of Egghead, give Egghead his own episode like before when he was more sinister instead of a
    fraidy cat whimp.

Images
    I always longed to see Batgirl confront Bookworm.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

A Bookworm & Barbara Gordon/Batgirl episode would of been prime for a great episode.

Think season 3 should of had more two part episodes in it while season 2 could of used more one part episodes.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I always longed to see Batgirl confront Bookworm.
    yeah, that was a no brainer. Was Roddy busy with Planet of the Apes tho?
    Planet Earth is Blue

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    yeah, that was a no brainer. Was Roddy busy with Planet of the Apes tho?
    Good point, Roddy might have been way to committed to his Cornelius character since Batman season 3 was just
    about the same time as the first Apes movie was in the making, then Roddy continued the character in future movies
    and then Galen in the tv series.

To replace him as Bookworm with another actor, just wouldn't have worked IMO, just like replacing Gorshin with John Astin
    just didn't seem the same, nothing against Astin since he couldn't be replaced as Gomez, but we did have 3 Mr. Freezes
    and that seemed to work, but not so sure about Catwoman, to me that's Newmar.

Gordon and Aunt Harriet are my two biggest wants. But I'd love a lot of those mentioned, especially Louie the Lilac, the Clock King, and Black Widow.