Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Lethalp, Re: Batgirl's Head & Second Neck Hole

Images
    I'm SO grateful to have finally, after all these years gotten to collect 66 series Batman figures but, I didn't care for the sculpt of Yvonne's nor was I happy they didn't come out with a removable cowl for Batgirl. My pet peeves in the 66 line is...
    1. No Commissioner Gordon!?! Crazy right!
    2. Julie Newmar Catwoman sculpt was terrible.
    3. No Lee Meriwether Catwoman figure.
    4. The 66 Batcave was made very cheap and overpriced.
    5. FTC didn't upgrade the 66 Batmobile so figures could completely fit in it and make it more accurate.
    I'm not complaining, just wishing they would've made better decisions on the line.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Best thing FTC has done so far, so can't really complain too much, just the idea of having them is cool.

We could say and had hoped for a Commissioner Gordon it does make sense, but I understand about the rights
    to his likness.

Lee Meriwether to round out the Catwoman trifector, a bit less variants and a couple more arch criminals
    like False Face and maybe Olga and Louie the Lilac and how about Aunt Harriet?

Never the less, the 66 line was something pretty cool and hopefully we all get the characters we want while there still
    available, loose or sealed on card.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    Best thing FTC has done so far, so can't really complain too much, just the idea of having them is cool.

We could say and had hoped for a Commissioner Gordon it does make sense, but I understand about the rights
    to his likness.

Lee Meriwether to round out the Catwoman trifector, a bit less variants and a couple more arch criminals
    like False Face and maybe Olga and Louie the Lilac and how about Aunt Harriet?

Never the less, the 66 line was something pretty cool and hopefully we all get the characters we want while there still
    available, loose or sealed on card.
    I've had to buy most of mine in polybags due to the high price of the figures. I'm just thankful I have them. Anyone want to do a commission and complete a commissioner Gordon paint job for me? I have the head.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Interesting. Who did the head? Im just using the Retro Comic Gordon. I think he looks better. And I added Ra's and Harvey to add to the villains.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    it was for hair plugging right?
    It was not for plugging. It was sculpted wrong originally and this was a fix. A sloppy, sloppy fix.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbrosj66 View Post
    It was not for plugging. It was sculpted wrong originally and this was a fix. A sloppy, sloppy fix.
    that was a joke. There was someone here that claimed it was for hair plugging purposes. It was definitely pure slop on the sculptor and FTC.
    Planet Earth is Blue