X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Need Advice on New Superheroes...

Dramatic Conclusion from the "Custom Works In Progress" section of the MegoMuseum.

BAT SIGNAL CODE............

Shazam is the head I use for Batman (eyes were painted blue by MegoSpidey awhile back), and I'll be revealing the head that I'm utilizing as my new Shazam soon.

Thanks to all the Members for playing along....You guys are all winners in my book. And now, let's get to the contest. The following 3 members guessed Shazam as my new Bruce W.\Batman.

1) The Bat
    2)Comic Mike
    3) TJackwave50

We're putting the names in a bag and going to select a winner soon.........................................and the winner is..........................(The BaT). CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please PM me your P.O Box or Mailing address to mail you a Re-Strung surprise action figure. Again, Thanks to all involved......And have a good night. Ivaniski
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Aug 10, '18, 11:18 PM.
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Congrats to The Bat for winning, I would like to see a pic of the surprise Re-Strung figure once you receive it.

Comment

• KOMonger
      Banned
      • Feb 17, 2015

This is an awesome thing you did Ivaniski! Great way to keep the fun!

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Very nice! And a fun custom too!

Comment

• comicmike
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 22, 2009

Very very fun, indeed. Good head choice! IMO, the mouth & jaw are reminiscent of the 1st issue Batman 12"(skinny body) head

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
            Career Member
            • Nov 22, 2011

What fun!!!
            We really need to do something like this again. Maybe even a raffle or something. Who do we discuss this with to get permission? I don't want to step on any toes.
            "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
              Career Member
              • Nov 22, 2011

Total bummer, I lost.
              "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

This was fun, thanks. Looking forward to what you do with one of my favorites, Shazam!
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎