Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Need Advice on New Superheroes...

Images

Need Advice on New Superheroes...

Dramatic Conclusion from the "Custom Works In Progress" section of the MegoMuseum.

BAT SIGNAL CODE............

Shazam is the head I use for Batman (eyes were painted blue by MegoSpidey awhile back), and I'll be revealing the head that I'm utilizing as my new Shazam soon.

Thanks to all the Members for playing along....You guys are all winners in my book. And now, let's get to the contest. The following 3 members guessed Shazam as my new Bruce W.\Batman.

1) The Bat
    2)Comic Mike
    3) TJackwave50

We're putting the names in a bag and going to select a winner soon.........................................and the winner is..........................(The BaT). CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please PM me your P.O Box or Mailing address to mail you a Re-Strung surprise action figure. Again, Thanks to all involved......And have a good night. Ivaniski
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Aug 10, '18 at 11:18 PM.

Congrats to The Bat for winning, I would like to see a pic of the surprise Re-Strung figure once you receive it.

Images
    This is an awesome thing you did Ivaniski! Great way to keep the fun!

Very nice! And a fun custom too!
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Very very fun, indeed. Good head choice! IMO, the mouth & jaw are reminiscent of the 1st issue Batman 12"(skinny body) head

Images
    What fun!!!
    We really need to do something like this again. Maybe even a raffle or something. Who do we discuss this with to get permission? I don't want to step on any toes.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Total bummer, I lost.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    This was fun, thanks. Looking forward to what you do with one of my favorites, Shazam!
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.