Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

I've done all my shopping online to date. My closest Target (of three in my immediate area) is just under six miles away on the road I live on. It's a straight shot, but it would take me about thirty minutes to get there literally. Traffic is a beast. I'm also that guy who goes to Wal-Mart/Target/etc. about two or three times per year. Not my scene, baby!

I do plan to go to Target to get at least a figure or two, so I can say I've got one off the peg in this day and age! All my Targets say they have them in stock.
    Last edited by cockyhoskins; Aug 11, '18, 8:23 PM.

Comment

• Riderfan
      Megos are cool
      • Feb 14, 2012

Living in Canada I have no choice but to order online. And the shipping ain't cheap. But my first order (Sulu & Chekov) showed up today and they were packed extremely well-suddenly the shipping charges seemed very reasonable.

As for the figures themselves, the collars might not be perfect & the shoulders a bit tight, but to me that's nit picking. I think I got good ones. And pretty cool to open new Megos for the first time in nearly 40 years.

I look forward to AJ & Mirror Mirror which should be here next week.

K
      I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• zaphod
        • Dec 19, 2011

I had to order all my online. In most cases, the figures arrived shipped in a box within the shipping box. They went to extreme lengths in the cases I received to make sure they didn't bang around in the same box with the other figures. I had only one figure with a problem, but I have no idea if shipping was a problem. Checkov had one of this arms outside the body. I had ordered more than one because I wanted to open one, so this was a clear decision. I put the arm back in the socket arm and he's okay now.

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

i like the retail aspect .i bought all the figures in person ,its just fun to see all these in a toy section after all these many years .on day one aug 1st i got everything except the jeannie set ,they didnt have it
          out yet ,but the next day it was there ,also bought a loose figure set to take out of all of them .except the "14" inch DC figures ,i did get wonderwoman and harley ,perhaps batman and zod ,but since
          i dont collect that size,ill give them away for a child at christmas ,except wonder woman ,great experiece to see that display .bring on wave 2 ..

Comment

• actjac01
            Veteran Member
            • May 17, 2009

I've always been a brick n' mortar fan myself, so I would prefer picking mine up from the store. My problem is that the nearest Target store to me is a good 1/2 hour away. When I try too see on the Target.com website if they are listed in store, I get the 'not in store' message.
            I'm glad to hear you all are finding some in store.
            I wonder if I should just throw caution to the wind and chance a trip.
            "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

• KOMonger
              Banned
              • Feb 17, 2015

Originally posted by actjac01
              I've always been a brick n' mortar fan myself, so I would prefer picking mine up from the store. My problem is that the nearest Target store to me is a good 1/2 hour away. When I try too see on the Target.com website if they are listed in store, I get the 'not in store' message.
              I'm glad to hear you all are finding some in store.
              I wonder if I should just throw caution to the wind and chance a trip.
              People are finding them in Targets that showed "Not in stock" for their stores. It appears to be a running thing for Target with this product. They really should say "In-store only", but tell us if it's actually in stock.
              Last edited by KOMonger; Aug 14, '18, 6:21 AM.

Comment

• pickermall
                • Aug 12, 2018

In my area, my local Targets do not have any stock! I assume with a limited run of 10000, dividing up these guys per store, plus on-line would be impossible. I have gotten mine all on-line

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎