Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: New Death of Superman movie

Images

New Death of Superman movie

anyone watch yet? I got it yesterday and watched. light years better than the Superman Doomsday movie from a decade or so back. Overall I liked it, but was not happy they went the new 52 route with it. the death scene had a lot more emotional punch than the live action Batman v Superman. Looking forward to the sequel.

Blog Entries
    Interesting, I avoided it because I just can't bear another adaptation of that story, I didn't even care for the original.

Images
    the original was poorly done all around. I even hated the animation in that. this one is much better done, it's just they used the new 52 look and storyline as leading up to it.

Images
    also as an interesting note, husband/wife duo provide the voices for Superman and Lois - Jerry O'Connel and Rebecca Romjin

I glad you enjoyed it, Nostalgiabuff. I think I made it to about the 20min mark and shut it off, because I found it so boring. I cant stand Cyborg in these movies. I have no interest in his story at all. BUT, I wasnt a fan of the original storyline, either, so that might have something to do with it. All Star Superman is still my favorite DC animated flick.