X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

New Death of Superman movie

anyone watch yet? I got it yesterday and watched. light years better than the Superman Doomsday movie from a decade or so back. Overall I liked it, but was not happy they went the new 52 route with it. the death scene had a lot more emotional punch than the live action Batman v Superman. Looking forward to the sequel.
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Interesting, I avoided it because I just can't bear another adaptation of that story, I didn't even care for the original.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

the original was poorly done all around. I even hated the animation in that. this one is much better done, it's just they used the new 52 look and storyline as leading up to it.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

also as an interesting note, husband/wife duo provide the voices for Superman and Lois - Jerry O'Connel and Rebecca Romjin

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

I glad you enjoyed it, Nostalgiabuff. I think I made it to about the 20min mark and shut it off, because I found it so boring. I cant stand Cyborg in these movies. I have no interest in his story at all. BUT, I wasnt a fan of the original storyline, either, so that might have something to do with it. All Star Superman is still my favorite DC animated flick.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎