Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting Damaged Target Online Shipments?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spockoda
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 14, 2018

The first shipment of two figures was excellently packaged. The second shipment was one figure and the card was bent to accommodate the box but I'm an opener so it wasn't a big deal to me. The third shipment, one of the two packs, was packaged well so it's sort of a crap shoot.

Comment

• magicaride64
      • Jul 31, 2018

first 3 shipment perfect but the 4th look like they played foot ball with it .Mirror Mirror set was crushed and was round and the batman plastic torn of the box.only good things the figure was all right.glad im a loose collecter

Comment

• Falstaff13
        Persistent Member
        • May 28, 2008

I ordered one Bela Lugosi from Target.com. It was packed in too small a box for the cardback's width, so it came crumpled. I had always planned to open it, but I always keep the cards, so it was frustrating that it was bent.
        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Pretty much the same; original figures came in ridiculously big box with smaller boxes inside. Last one I could barely called packed. I am glad I got the Trek two-pack at a store, though, to avoid possible wrecking ball treatment. Though I don't keep anything in the package, I did use the background from the box as the background for my Mirror display. Had it been crumpled in shipping, I would have been...grumpy. And you don't want to see me grumpy.

Comment

• jacoblb
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2009

I had three shipments over the course of a few weeks.
            The first was Bela. Thankfully no issues, the card and figure are perfect, although I've yet to open, for fear I'm unlucky to have the wrong arms attached.

2nd was AJ. Again perfect packaging and no damage to blister or back card.

Finally, the Jeannie and Trek two pack arrived in a very big box. Both were wrapped in a clear plastic bag by Target. No issues with the Jeannie set, but the Trek one was crumpled and has a tear at the top in the back. I dunno, maybe a Target warehouse worker kicked it like a football before boxing it? In my neck of the woods, the warehouse distribution workers at Target are supposed to wear roller skates so maybe some roller derby action was going on with the box.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎