Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: Point out errors...

Not a error. .but interesting.the new Richie has the classic mego potsie jacket rather then the classic original Richie jacket. I wonder if they continue happy days next year if potsie will have the Richie jacket or the potsie jacket

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    Not a error. .but interesting.the new Richie has the classic mego potsie jacket rather then the classic original Richie jacket. I wonder if they continue happy days next year if potsie will have the Richie jacket or the potsie jacket
    I hadn't noticed that! Yeah, Richie wore the sweater and Postie had that jacket that the new Richie is wearing. Looks like Chachi will be the Wave 3 figure from the Happy Days line, so we may not get a new Postie. If that's the case, they may have just thought Richie would look better in a letterman jacket rather than a sweater.
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

Hot mess Jeannie:

Wow! So many comments I want to make.....

>>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

This Batman has a little problem with his tailor.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-M...AZ9Q:rk:7:pf:0

Do all Woody's have the typo on the front quote? Mine says ...cold on.. instead of ...cold one...

I think a few of the packages have spelling errors.

The Romulan has Romulan Commander for character name on the card, but it should just simply say Romulan.

If they do actually make a Romulan Commander in a future wave, what will they call him? Romulan Commander II ??

Trek

Another upsidedown Sulu appeared on ebay!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Mego-E...53.m2749.l2649