Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

there appears to be a error on an all the Wizard of oz packages ,if you read the story of oz on the back it says "with our heroine Dorothy ,and her little dogo toto " not Dog -cute mistake.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tllgn
      there appears to be a error on an all the Wizard of oz packages ,if you read the story of oz on the back it says "with our heroine Dorothy ,and her little dogo toto " not Dog -cute mistake.
      Did you pick any up from Mall 205?

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        Did you pick any up from Mall 205?
        oh hi lonnie ,actually i did yesterday on my way to work at about 12;00 noon ( i work swing three days a week) ,and there was just this one at 205 target ,it was on the bottom
        shelf with clearance of other toys at the mego endcap ( they should clear that out,dont you think ?,it makes for a bad display ) not something that complements a Mego ambassador on a vist.
        and then i saw your post when i breaked for lunch ,that they put out more Wizard of oz sets ,nice ,ill go back soon and pick up another (i want a loose set ) did you get one?.
        i would like them to clean up that space for more megos ,they look a lot more presentable and eye catching .

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I got two Samantha figures, and opened one. Then I noticed she has two right hands. I would have kept her as an error figure, even though I'm not into the wrong hand style errors, if I wouldn't have opened her package. Now I have to return her...
          But, I did find an error figure in the wild. So, almost cool, but not quite!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Since there was an Action Jackson wearing Fonzie clothes on a Fonzie card, and a Kelly wearing Piper's clothes on a Piper card, I want to find a Gorn wearing a Gene Simmons costume on Kiss card!!!
            Oh, and a kirk wearing the Romulan outfit on Romulan card. That would be super awesome!
            Last edited by LonnieFisher; Oct 1, '18, 1:12 AM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Oct 15, '18, 8:19 PM.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

There appears that Samantha from Bewitched has a tiny variant going on .it seems that she has a small widows peak on some and on others she does not.on the ones that don't.it looks like a spot where the hair was supposed to be rooted.its just a tiny oddity and doesn't mean much.but in the early seasons of Bewitched .she wears her hair with a windows peak.not very noticeable.but the figure sure looks more like Elizabeth Montgomery when you see her hair rooted that way..I bought two and noticed that cause I love the show.and I saw other figures the same way.at the target.again .no big deal but interesting.also Sam's black witch dress at times seems to stain the figure.i saw one Samantha that looks like Darrin got tired of her witchcraft and worked her over.probably cause endora isn't out yet. And Richie kinda looks like Darrin..just like the classic did.

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

Paul Stanley's star on his eye looks deformed.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by wise guy
                    Paul Stanley's star on his eye looks deformed.
                    I guess they wanted the whole star to show, instead of his hair hiding part of it. So they made the star entirely show, and it looks bad. If I could still paint, I would change mine.

Comment

• drogge
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 24, 2009

My only complaint/error is the hair on Stephanie Tanner, a complete rat's nest, a pet peeve of mine. I bought a set online, so I did not get to see the figure before I bought it. I just them to look new.
                      Last edited by drogge; Oct 11, '18, 8:28 AM.

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

Not a error. .but interesting.the new Richie has the classic mego potsie jacket rather then the classic original Richie jacket. I wonder if they continue happy days next year if potsie will have the Richie jacket or the potsie jacket

Comment

• generic
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by tllgn
                          Not a error. .but interesting.the new Richie has the classic mego potsie jacket rather then the classic original Richie jacket. I wonder if they continue happy days next year if potsie will have the Richie jacket or the potsie jacket
                          I hadn't noticed that! Yeah, Richie wore the sweater and Postie had that jacket that the new Richie is wearing. Looks like Chachi will be the Wave 3 figure from the Happy Days line, so we may not get a new Postie. If that's the case, they may have just thought Richie would look better in a letterman jacket rather than a sweater.
                          Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• ObiSeanMEGObi
                            • Oct 15, 2018

Hot mess Jeannie:

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Wow! So many comments I want to make.....

Comment

• toothaction
                                Career Member
                                • Jul 15, 2017

>>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎