Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mego American West Toys : A Complete History

I think it would be really cool if new mego brought these back, along with Calamity Jane and Annie Oakley for females and Geronimo with classic western style card backs.

Images
    Agreed--I've seen in the wishlists the calls for some things like Wild Wild West and Lone Ranger, which would fit well with a relaunched line.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

The Wild West is something I very much hope to see in the new releases. John Wayne and Clint Eastwood are my main wants. Bonanza would be absolutely spectacular! West World both the Movie and the HBO Series would truly be the icing on the cake! I would get everything produced for this genre. I haven’t ever seen “The Apple Dumpling Gang” mentioned before but that would be a good license to draw from too....I can easily think of another use for that Bill Bixby figure for sure!

Right about know I would take any Mego-type of western characters again. I did not order the ones on FTC and I am now trying to put them together thanks to CTVT costumes. I also managed to pick up a few of the classic Mego Western Heroes. Before to much longer it looks like I might be building a western bar for my figures.
    western bar 1.jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Aug 20, '18 at 10:06 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log