X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Dark Tower Returns the classic board game reborn

Restoration games, the company that's bringing back Fireball Island, is making a new Dark Tower game.

Official site.

Last edited by Werewolf; Aug 6, '18, 7:33 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

I need a few pieces to complete my original. Tower still works, which is awesome.

I've never seen the launch date for a kickstarter announced. That's a new layer.

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

So who can take Orson Welles' place in a 2018 version of that great commercial?
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

^Has to be Ian McKellan

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Falstaff13
          So who can take Orson Welles' place in a 2018 version of that great commercial?
          Maurice LaMarche
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

This was one of my favorite games. I just signed up fo the newsletter to be kept int he loop as to progress on this. I just saw a near complete one at a toy show a couple weeks back and almost pulled the trigger but ultimately didn't, so i just may have to support this kickstarter when it launches.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

Great news. Loved the original.
              Interested to see how they'll update the concept with modern tech.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• boss
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 18, 2003

My Dark Tower game was the first thing I ever sold on eBay back in 1997. I thought I was gonna be a millionaire.
                Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎