Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Dark Tower Returns the classic board game reborn

Images

Dark Tower Returns the classic board game reborn

Restoration games, the company that's bringing back Fireball Island, is making a new Dark Tower game.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/3/176...er-restoration

Official site.

https://restorationgames.com/return-to-dark-tower/
    Last edited by Werewolf; Aug 6, '18 at 7:33 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I need a few pieces to complete my original. Tower still works, which is awesome.

I've never seen the launch date for a kickstarter announced. That's a new layer.

Images
    So who can take Orson Welles' place in a 2018 version of that great commercial?
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    ^Has to be Ian McKellan

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Falstaff13 View Post
    So who can take Orson Welles' place in a 2018 version of that great commercial?
    Maurice LaMarche
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

This was one of my favorite games. I just signed up fo the newsletter to be kept int he loop as to progress on this. I just saw a near complete one at a toy show a couple weeks back and almost pulled the trigger but ultimately didn't, so i just may have to support this kickstarter when it launches.

-M

Images
    Great news. Loved the original.
    Interested to see how they'll update the concept with modern tech.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    My Dark Tower game was the first thing I ever sold on eBay back in 1997. I thought I was gonna be a millionaire.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.