Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

I think it looks awesome, and very appropriate for the 66 FTC figures, just as the original was appropriate for the Mego figures. Some toys just ought to look like toys, not replicas. Great job!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I do like it, and agree that it is appropriate for the 66 line, and if you have 66 Penguin, King Tut and Riddler, they can
      all take their turns driving it around since they had stolen it on the series, I think maybe one or two more arch criminals
      swiped the Batmobile on the series but can't remember who? and don't forget Alfred too.

Comment

• Mego Milk
        Custom Mego Maker
        • Jun 3, 2007

I really like that car!!!
        great job, brother!!!

Comment

• batdan
          • Feb 12, 2017

I really like what you have done with these modifications. It is completely Megoesque but with far greater detail and it doesn't look like you touched it at all- great skills. As to some comments-take it for what it is worth to you, you have made something you are proud enough of to share with others. Thanks

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

That was kind of my goal. The car looked amazing it just didn't work for Megos. So I changed as little as possible and really only what was totally necessary.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎