Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Advice on New Superheroes...

This is fun. We need to have a contest like this once a month! or a raffle. What fun!!!
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    This is fun. We need to have a contest like this once a month! or a raffle. What fun!!!
    Agreed!!! To all the individuals involved in this (free) mini-contest, I'll reveal tomorrow evening the secret of Batman's identity. If for any reason multiple Mego Museum members had the correct answer...I would put their names in a bag (via a folded card)...shake it well and let my son pull out the winning card (Member name). The winner shall receive a nice action figure gift re-strung by me. "GOOD LUCK TO ALL".

Peter Burke

Images
    Hurry Guys,.....This thing is streaming live. Batman is about to remove his cowl in a few minutes!!!

Someone has interfered with the Live feed. It's the Joker........The Joker has interfered with the Live stream. We'll switch to mainstream pictures.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Aug 10, '18 at 11:05 PM.

Images
    We're getting so close to the unveiling of the Batman Cowl. Just want to take the time to thank all those who participated in the mini-contest (We'll do this again soon).

Images
    Batman/Bruce Wayne has finally removed his cowl and is ready to reveal his "Mego" face to the world.

Images
    WARNING DANGER!!! WARNING DANGER!!! The Riddler has "Jammed up" this transmission\Thread. Please switch to the "Mego Playhouse Section" of the Mego Museum, and look for the "Bat Signal" code.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Aug 10, '18 at 11:22 PM.