Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loving my super fresh CTVT Isis figure.

This is a really cool way to get Isis and I also made golden age Isis with blonde hair
    and sword.

I have a gold paint pen. I might do this on a piece of vinyl and then glue it on.

Late to the party, as usual, but I got all the stuff to put together an Isis. As has been said, a really good figure to put together and all the stuff was good quality. I didn't know Figures sold the Dorothy panties so I found an original Isis pair on eBay (and yes, that produces an odd feeling to say I got a pair of used Isis panties on eBay). Since I've gotten back into collecting these figures, I'm a completist in wanting to have the figures, but Isis isn't high on my list so this repro fits the bill nicely. I think I'm going to build an Invisible Girl next until I can track down a good condition original.

Anyone know where I can get the appropriate emblem for IG? I used to have a repro set around here somewhere but who knows where that's gotten to.
    Last edited by Steeler80; Oct 9, '18 at 1:20 PM.

Images
    Try LaserMego (member pmwasson) for the emblem--he has a huge variety of excellent vinyl stickers.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I've been actually, contemplating putting together an Invisible Girl/Woman (& more of the FF), but my issue with that is finding body suits that all match in blue. The female blues all seem different to the male suits blues, none of them seem the same (which kind of sucks).

I'm not the biggest Fantastic Four fan, but something seems to be drawing me to do it, however...I can't and won't do it, if I can't match their costumes...it'll drive my OCD nuts. :P

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by danadoll View Post
    I've been actually, contemplating putting together an Invisible Girl/Woman (& more of the FF), but my issue with that is finding body suits that all match in blue. The female blues all seem different to the male suits blues, none of them seem the same (which kind of sucks).

I'm not the biggest Fantastic Four fan, but something seems to be drawing me to do it, however...I can't and won't do it, if I can't match their costumes...it'll drive my OCD nuts. :P

Dana
    I'm like that too,even with Star Trek figures. I totally get you. Thank goodness Batman and Batgirl's core grey colors are different.

Maybe it's more work than you're interested in but I could see turning the male suit inside out and stitching it tighter all the way around. Then trim off the excess.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    Maybe it's more work than you're interested in but I could see turning the male suit inside out and stitching it tighter all the way around. Then trim off the excess.
    I've been thinking about it, LOL!

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

i used to do that with the old ctvt suits with the dropped crotch. worked great. and at least the colors would match.

Used some of the parts for a fresh Isis, but wound up using an original head. If the CTVT head had the correct eye paint, I'd be snatching up multiples of those heads. The eyes made her look more mature than the standard heads.