X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kerowack
    Career Member
    • Feb 27, 2008

The Fantastic four return next week!

I've been erasing the marvel two in one, but look forward to the team returning as a whole. I drew something I'd like to share in honor of this momentous occasion.
    Attached Files
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

That's fun, I like it. Glad to hear FF is returning--is it the classic version?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

kerowak, that is Beautifully Amazing!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

That artwork is amazing to say the least, nice job.
        Last edited by TrekStar; Aug 4, '18, 7:57 PM.

Comment

• MEMEGO
          Career Member
          • Sep 6, 2007

very well done, better than most current marvel artists.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Nice art, here's hoping the first family returns to greatness
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• kerowack
              Career Member
              • Feb 27, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              That's fun, I like it. Glad to hear FF is returning--is it the classic version?
              It’s the version with the original four members, but they are updated a bit. I fell out of comic books a few years ago after they cancelled the book. With their return, I have been counting down and have a handful of titles I’ve been reading because I’ve missed comics more than I knew.

And thank you everybody for the compliments! I prefer to draw comic books in a more retro style and can’t even look at a new archiencomic without feeling queasy. Beautiful artwork, just not Archie.

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

That's awesome!!!

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

The return off the FF is better sweet for me right now. On one hand I really happy to have them back, on the other...I just can't fathom why the got such a crappy Artist? Why? Couldn't a afford someone decent??
                  sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Sara Pichelli's crappy?
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                      Sara Pichelli's crappy?
                      No offense meant personally...but yeah, I think the art is absolutely hideous! I don't know man...I guess I was just hoping we were gonna get a decent Artist. I know John Byrne is currently ****ed off at Marvel, so that wouldn't have been possible but geez...with such a big event as the FF returning, you'd think they could have found someone with some talent.
                      sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Byrne's ship has sailed at the big two. I personally don't see much wrong with her art on Spider-Man and She-Thor. She can definitely draw actual humans rather than contorted freaks like most artists around now. Much more classic comic style, which is just what the FF needs.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                          HULK SMASH!
                          • Apr 3, 2010

I find myself agreeing with The Bat... the art was rather underwhelming.
                          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• MEMEGO
                            Career Member
                            • Sep 6, 2007

Originally posted by The Bat
                            No offense meant personally...but yeah, I think the art is absolutely hideous! I don't know man...I guess I was just hoping we were gonna get a decent Artist. I know John Byrne is currently ****ed off at Marvel, so that wouldn't have been possible but geez...with such a big event as the FF returning, you'd think they could have found someone with some talent.
                            I agree with you. art is horrible, they should have picked a real artist who can draw better.

Comment

• toothaction
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by The Bat
                              The return off the FF is better sweet for me right now. On one hand I really happy to have them back, on the other...I just can't fathom why the got such a crappy Artist? Why? Couldn't a afford someone decent??
                              Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                              I find myself agreeing with The Bat... the art was rather underwhelming.
                              Originally posted by MEMEGO
                              I agree with you. art is horrible, they should have picked a real artist who can draw better.
                              Not agreeing or disagreeing, but I'm curious - who are some of the current pencil pushers that you folk like?
                              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎